Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Taylor eager for new challenges

So basically, the NFL will move the team to LA once the media starts to like us.

If you look at it that way, Patrick Reusse is a godsend!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Lando is offline Rookie

SATURDAY NOTES (Viking Update.com)

* There is talk that Chester Taylor didn't show up to the team's offseason workout program in good shape and hasn't made any Brownie points with the new coaching staff.

"V-Unit" wrote:
    So basically, the NFL will move the team to LA once the media starts to like us.

The NFL will not move the team to LA, its the idiots who run minnesota will force them to move to LA
    You republican whore!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

CT is going to have a breakout season. He has done a great job when filling in. IMO he should have started over Lewis last year but Billick obviously wasn't ready to give up on Lewis. All I can say is with the OL and Richardson, if we don't have a great running game, I don't know who will.

That will also help the passing game. I like how CT comes out of the backfield. then you have Wigs and the WRs. I'd also like to see Hosack get some playing time. I said in a previous post he reminds me of a Jeremy Shockey type player. I know he is a WR and Shockey's a TE but they have the same style of play.

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:

The NFL will not move the team to LA, its the idiots who run minnesota will force them to move to LA
    Too right - if we dont get this new stadium sorted quickly then there is a very good chance that the team will be moved. That's just realism

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Well I am eager to see what he can do for us this year. Hopefully he will have the breakout year that many people are predicting.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Lando" wrote:

* There is talk that Chester Taylor didn't show up to the team's offseason workout program in good shape and hasn't made any Brownie points with the new coaching staff.

Great, he signs a big fat contract and now he is getting big and fat! I thought from what he said that he had a hunger to prove himself, now he just has a hunger.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Lando" wrote:

Great, he signs a big fat contract and now he is getting big and fat! I thought from what he said that he had a hunger to prove himself, now he just has a hunger.
    meh. I am not too worried about it yet. From other reports about the OTAs and from what Taylor said about Baltimore, I think there were different expectations between some of the players and Childress as to what level of shape they needed to be in when the off season started.

Taylor openly admitted that he was never worked as hard in Baltimore's offseason workouts, and Childress acknowledged that there were several people on the team who he instructed to lose weight.

I don't think it shows that Taylor has any less drive. I still think he is going to have a break out year.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12