Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 297
  1. #101
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    TJack has my full support. Ive been waiting on this since week 3. Two games then a Bench??.. that's ridiculous.
    Actually it was 15 games, but who's counting.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #102
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    Talking seriously,at this point there´s no much difference between Gus and TJ ,they are both low average Qb ,I would go with Frerotte cause of his team mates are used to him ,he got more experience than Tarvarias too
    ,don´t expect too much of any of them,I would be just happy if they don´t cost us the games....
    El underdog.

  3. #103
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    Gus was on KFAN today and said there was still a chance he would play this week. He wanted to see if he could get in some practice on Friday.



  4. #104
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    "V4L" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "superman28" wrote:
    i dont even know where to start with this topic ..... there are so many ?'s as far as our qb situation goes that honestly ..... i would love to see us run some version of the wildcat lol ..... the men in charge need to figure this out and get a legit starter in here because that is all that we are missing
    With TJ in the wildcat is a possibility.
    Not with Gus.
    I would love to see AP getting a direct snap, handing it off to Rice and Rice finding TJ in the endzone.
    That would be funny as hell.
    Ugh, I would hate to see us run wildcat. Too gimmicky for such a potent running team.

    Although I don't think it would work and wouldn't wanna see it.. Are you saying you are against us running trick plays every once in awhile I.E Wildcat things, because we are good at running and that's our bread and butter?
    Yes.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  5. #105
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Why the hell did they announce this so early?
    Very dumb Chilly. I might have to put my sig back up.

  6. #106
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Why the hell did they announce this so early?
    Very dumb Chilly. I might have to put my sig back up.
    I have to agree it was a dumb move but I'm not so sure it came from Chilly.
    I know C Taylor disclosed something.
    The only other thing I read was, "A source close to the situation..."

  7. #107
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Why the hell did they announce this so early?
    Very dumb Chilly. I might have to put my sig back up.
    They didn't announce it.
    It was leaked by "someone with knowledge of the situation."
    On the same day, Chester Taylor told reporters that TJack would be starting.
    IDK if he was the leak or not, but Childress has remained noncommittal on who will start.

    However, considering that Gus has a fracture in his back, I don't think it was any stretch of the imagination to conclude that TJack would be starting.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #108
    gagarr's Avatar
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    TJ please give me an early Xmas present, CROW in my HAT, I'm hungry!
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

  9. #109
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Why the hell did they announce this so early?
    Very dumb Chilly. I might have to put my sig back up.
    I have to agree it was a dumb move but I'm not so sure it came from Chilly.
    I know C Taylor disclosed something.
    The only other thing I read was, "A source close to the situation..."
    Now they will have to try to decide which mediocre QB they will have to not worry about as they focus on stopping AD ;D

  10. #110
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Tarvaris Jackson will start at QB against Cardinals

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Why the hell did they announce this so early?
    Very dumb Chilly. I might have to put my sig back up.
    They didn't announce it.
    It was leaked by "someone with knowledge of the situation."
    On the same day, Chester Taylor told reporters that TJack would be starting.
    IDK if he was the leak or not, but Childress has remained noncommittal on who will start.

    However, considering that Gus has a fracture in his back, I don't think it was any stretch of the imagination to conclude that TJack would be starting.
    Gotcha. First thread I read so far. I just assumed it was Chilly. LOL. Anyone have a link to the Chester interview?

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tarvaris Jackson: "It should have been us"
    By Tad7 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:32 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 07:48 AM
  3. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 08:16 AM
  4. Start Tarvaris? No, start THINKING.
    By Caine in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 03:07 PM
  5. TARVARIS JACKSON
    By DustinDupont in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 10:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •