Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Tarvaris Jackson Video, Matured?

"Prophet" wrote:
    I would like to see clips focusing on the O-line on passing vs running plays.
    I find the general coverage of the game doesn't typically give you very good shots of the O-line.
    I wish the coverage of the games would be more comprehensive, add more cameras and do more analyses.
    The NFL network should have a bunch of cameras at games breaking down the intricacies of plays, rather than just the blanket views of the big plays each week.
    What he said.......
    ;D

I love the two shows they do on NFLN called AFC and NFC playbook.
    We actually get to see coaches film and Baldy and Sterling do a great job breaking things down.
    I wish it was a bit longer and a bit more indepth but it is still pretty good.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/showsc...tType=playbook
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    It's a nice video Ultra. Quick and to the point. I like it when we have something realistic film to discus, instead of just throwing random statements out there.

I think it's pretty clear that TJack is becoming more confident and decisive in his play. Even the best QBs take sacks and throw interceptions. As long as they are not as bad decisions as what we all saw Eli Manning make, we can still evaluate him as good or at least better.

I wish we had some of these from earlier in the season, then we could compare what we see in the videos.
    Thanks.

Maybe we should pick some plays each week and discuss certain things about them.
    Maybe some controversial plays or whatever.
    Just let me know and I will create the clips of them.
    That's cool Ultra. When you have that option, and if you have the time. You do a good job of taking a relevant focus, which has been on TJack fo the past couple of games.

I'm with Proph in that another focus could be the O-line blocking. I think fx. that McKinnie has been outed for the plays where he gets beat on the speed rush. But it could be cool to see what he does in the run game, or see how the Gs pull to help our run game. I think they do that more now.

I can think of other interesting things like looking at some of our blitzpackages that we have talked somewhat about. Both when they get the penetration, and when it hurts us in the pass game.

Another thing could be a focus on the CBs. We have had a couple of young kids in there, and I know that there must at least be some interesting shots of McCauley from the Giants game.

But the bottom line is also what you can find when you sit with the material, and what is interesting will probably change from each game to the next.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I was really impressed with his decision making this week for the most part.

It was nice to see him get out of the pocket and run a little bit.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cogitans" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    It's a nice video Ultra. Quick and to the point. I like it when we have something realistic film to discus, instead of just throwing random statements out there.

I think it's pretty clear that TJack is becoming more confident and decisive in his play. Even the best QBs take sacks and throw interceptions. As long as they are not as bad decisions as what we all saw Eli Manning make, we can still evaluate him as good or at least better.

I wish we had some of these from earlier in the season, then we could compare what we see in the videos.
    Thanks.

Maybe we should pick some plays each week and discuss certain things about them.
    That's cool Ultra. When you have that option, and if you have the time. You do a good job of taking a relevant focus, which has been on TJack fo the past couple of games.

I'm with Proph in that another focus could be the O-line blocking. I think fx. that McKinnie has been outed for the plays where he gets beat on the speed rush. But it could be cool to see what he does in the run game, or see how the Gs pull to help our run game. I think they do that more now.

I can think of other interesting things like looking at some of our blitzpackages that we have talked somewhat about. Both when they get the penetration, and when it hurts us in the pass game.

Another thing could be a focus on the CBs. We have had a couple of young kids in there, and I know that there must at least be some interesting shots of McCauley from the Giants game.

But the bottom line is also what you can find when you sit with the material, and what is interesting will probably change from each game to the next.
    I owuld love to look at the secondary play.
    Problem is you cannot really see what happens back there from the snap on.
    Unless they show good replays, it is very hard to analyze.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

Thanks.

I owuld love to look at the secondary play.
    Problem is you cannot really see what happens back there from the snap on.
    Unless they show good replays, it is very hard to analyze.
    Yeah I know. That's why I said it all depends on what you see of interesting things when you run the gametape through the whatever it is you use.

I just listed a few of the things I could see as interesting if there is good shots of it that jump in your eyes.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12