Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Tarvaris Jackson speaks....

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Is this still really going on. WOW. I suppose the "Anti-TJ" crew hacked on the last game cause of the incompletes, but not one of them mentioned that all the throws were to the right guy (read) and were catchable (except for maybe one).

LOL. PPO never changes. :P
    and you never change either. I thought the WRs are making the QB? LOL
    Ha, I saw your little quote. Gimme a break. I still say this team is good enough to carry a QB. Heck, even the Noodle agrees with me. :P
    Sure he does. Still waiting on that quote.
    He just said it again the other day. Don't you listen to your hero?
    I listen. You twist.
    Call it what you will. He still says this is the best team.

Suprised he had to work a bit harder last year than he thought? Yes, he acknowledged(s) that but he still keeps saying how good it is.
    Yup...this team is SO good, that Chiller didn't bother sending 3 guys down to Mississippi to coax Brett back....he had COMPLETE confidence in Jackson..

...ohhhhh....

....wait....

CRAP!!! Chiller DID send three guys down there...

...maybe it was just for gumbo?

Caine
    I thought it was crawfish. Oh...wait... Sorry that's this Thursday.

SKOL Vikings! I not only want a win. I want them to crush the Aints. Tired of their fans throwing the "We have a superbowl" at us.
    Aren't you kindof mixing team and position?

Call me sill, but I think the going in stance is that the Chiller sent them down to get the starting QB, not get the Team.

Of course, I am not one to believe one player makes the team like some on here do..... :P
    Nope, I'm not confusing team and player - the rest of us understand that without that PLAYER, our TEAM simply isn't as good...something you claim to agree with, then spend almost every post denying the validity of.

Caine
    I do agree, the Noodle is the best QB on this team and gives us the best chance to win.

What I don't agree with is that we can't win without him. The other guy (TJ) gives us a chance, just not as big of a chance. Kindof the "Team" concept I keep talking about.

Not hard to understand....snicker......

By the by, missed our little "Discussions" of late. Time isn't as tight anymore. We should have a few more.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Is this still really going on. WOW. I suppose the "Anti-TJ" crew hacked on the last game cause of the incompletes, but not one of them mentioned that all the throws were to the right guy (read) and were catchable (except for maybe one).

Ha, I saw your little quote. Gimme a break. I still say this team is good enough to carry a QB. Heck, even the Noodle agrees with me. :P
    I listen. You twist.

Suprised he had to work a bit harder last year than he thought? Yes, he acknowledged(s) that but he still keeps saying how good it is.
    Yup...this team is SO good, that Chiller didn't bother sending 3 guys down to Mississippi to coax Brett back....he had COMPLETE confidence in Jackson..

...ohhhhh....

....wait....

Caine

SKOL Vikings! I not only want a win. I want them to crush the Aints. Tired of their fans throwing the "We have a superbowl" at us.

Call me sill, but I think the going in stance is that the Chiller sent them down to get the starting QB, not get the Team.

Of course, I am not one to believe one player makes the team like some on here do..... :P
    Nope, I'm not confusing team and player - the rest of us understand that without that PLAYER, our TEAM simply isn't as good...something you claim to agree with, then spend almost every post denying the validity of.

Caine
    I do agree, the Noodle is the best QB on this team and gives us the best chance to win.

What I don't agree with is that we can't win without him. The other guy (TJ) gives us a chance, just not as big of a chance. Kindof the "Team" concept I keep talking about.

By the by, missed our little "Discussions" of late. Time isn't as tight anymore. We should have a few more.
    Obviously we have a "chance", about as much as the colts have of winning the SB with Painter.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

I listen. You twist.

...ohhhhh....

....wait....

Caine

Caine

So, you're claiming that we now differ on the level of drop off?

How about this:

With Favre - Potential Superbowl Contender.

With Jackson - Fighting with Chicago for 2nd in the Division, possibly (Probably?) missing the play-offs altogether.

That's a pretty significant drop off, and one that realistically takes into consideration the level of ability on both sides of the ball.

Caine

ndnorseman is offline Pro-Bowler

Page 2's Backup Quarterback Rankings!

1. Matt Leinart
    2. Tim Tebow
    3. Kevin Kolb
    4. Colt and Case McCoy
    5. David Carr
    6. Nate and Nick Montana
    7. Steve Bono
    8. Kyle Boller
    9. Jimmy Clausen
    10. Curtis Painter

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=neumann/100915_backup_quarterback_rankings&sportCat=nfl

What's bad, is Tarvaris couldn't make this list, even though it has rookies and (LOL) college QBs on it.

Not sayin'...I'm just sayin'...

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

ndnorseman wrote:

1. Matt Leinart
    2. Tim Tebow
    3. Kevin Kolb
    4. Colt and Case McCoy
    5. David Carr
    6. Nate and Nick Montana
    7. Steve Bono
    8. Kyle Boller
    9. Jimmy Clausen
    10. Curtis Painter

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=neumann/100915_backup_quarterback_rankings&sportCat=nfl

What's bad, is Tarvaris couldn't make this list, even though it has rookies and (LOL) college QBs on it.

Curtis Painter???? LOL

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

ndnorseman wrote:

1. Matt Leinart
    2. Tim Tebow
    3. Kevin Kolb
    4. Colt and Case McCoy
    5. David Carr
    6. Nate and Nick Montana
    7. Steve Bono
    8. Kyle Boller
    9. Jimmy Clausen
    10. Curtis Painter

Steve Bono?

He wasn't even a good backup to Kramer and Wilson when he was with the Vikings lol.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

I listen. You twist.

...ohhhhh....

....wait....

Caine

Caine

So, you're claiming that we now differ on the level of drop off?

How about this:
    With Favre - Potential Superbowl Contender.

With Jackson - Fighting with Chicago for 2nd in the Division, possibly (Probably?) missing the play-offs altogether.

That's a pretty significant drop off, and one that realistically takes into consideration the level of ability on both sides of the ball.

or not

Caine
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485