Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Tarvaris Jackson speaks....

singersp wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    "It's like basketball. Anybody can hit a jumper when you're wide open. There's no pressure. But when there's a lot of pressure on you, it's a little different," he said. "But you can learn to take that same approach. Let it all hang out."
    http://host.madison.com/sports/football/article_974833cb-1ed9-541d-a898-4eeacbdbf1ae.html

Interesting. People on here have been saying have been saying the same thing about pressure. Good to see TJ admits it even though the TJ lovers don't.
    Who won't admit it Mars?

C'mon Mars! Any starting QB in this league would be bitter to some degree if Favre waltzed into [strike]traing camp[/strike] the preseason & was handed their starting role.

More people refuse to believe that Favre cost us a SB shot by throwing that cross body INT, than think TJ wasn't bitter about losing the starting role.

Who thinks T-Jack would have lead us to the NFC Championship game and given us a chance at a Superbowl?

NOT ME!

So you can blame Favre, but he got us there and he gives us the best shot at winning! I don't want T-Jack as the starting QB and he won't be next year.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

singersp wrote:
    More people refuse to believe that Favre cost us a SB shot by throwing that cross body INT, than think TJ wasn't bitter about losing the starting role.
    There's plenty of blame to go around for that loss. Attempting to pin all of it on Favre is just silly.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    "It was just fun being around a guy with his personality in the meeting rooms every day, keeping the guys light," Jackson said of Favre. "At the same time, he had a serious mentality. He had a serious approach to each day and trying to get better. Watching him going through 16 regular season games and the playoff games, it really helped me out as a quarterback."
    This one is for Marrdro.
    I can't wait for the Noodle to do all that teaching in camp so that our young QBs......

Wait, hold on, back the truck up........Is the Noodle even gonna be in camp this year? hmy:

LOL, JK, I don't think I'm the one who said anything about TJ not learning from the Noodle. In fact, I'm the one who says he has learned alot, to the point that he doesn't have to lean over the Noodles shoulder in every series like Sage has to.

Heck, I even think you can find were I said that TJ was gonna benifit the most from the Noodles presence.
    So why all the hate for the Noodle?!?! He is making your golde boy better all the while making us a serious super bowl contender. I don't get what the problem is for you, it should be a win win situation! The Noodle plays for two years then Your golden boy with all the knowledge ingrained in him becomes a suprstar. That's llike a Bic Mac, fires and a coke and then geeting to go to dairy queen for a blizzard!! :laugh:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    There's plenty of blame to go around for that loss. Attempting to pin all of it on Favre is just silly.

=Z=
    I can't believe this is being brought up again. Favre is the reason we were as far as we were. Favre threw a bad pass no doubt. However, please answer again the following questions:

1) When was the game lost (in regular play or OT)?
    2) When was the INT thrown?
    3) Was Favre the reason why the Saints got in good field position from the OT kick-off?
    4) Was Favre on defense when the Saints drove down the field in OT?
    5) Was Favre on the field for the bogus PI call?
    6) Was Favre on the field when the Saints kicked the winning FG?

You see, if you answer these questions honestly, you will see that Favre had very little to do with why they LOST the game. Did he contrinute? Yes. But so did AP, PH, BB, the defense, the special teams, the refs, etc......

TJ crotch sniffers really need to give this a rest. If TJ was the QB there is no way we would have even had a chance to be in the situation in thei first place.

whackthepack wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    "It's like basketball. Anybody can hit a jumper when you're wide open. There's no pressure. But when there's a lot of pressure on you, it's a little different," he said. "But you can learn to take that same approach. Let it all hang out."
    http://host.madison.com/sports/football/article_974833cb-1ed9-541d-a898-4eeacbdbf1ae.html

Interesting. People on here have been saying have been saying the same thing about pressure. Good to see TJ admits it even though the TJ lovers don't.
    Who won't admit it Mars?

C'mon Mars! Any starting QB in this league would be bitter to some degree if Favre waltzed into [strike]traing camp[/strike] the preseason & was handed their starting role.

Who thinks T-Jack would have lead us to the NFC Championship game and given us a chance at a Superbowl?

NOT ME!

So you can blame Favre, but he got us there and he gives us the best shot at winning! I don't want T-Jack as the starting QB and he won't be next year.
    NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

ejmat wrote:
    I can't believe this is being brought up again...
    Amen to that...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    I can't believe this is being brought up again...
    Amen to that...
    Amen to your Amen.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Zeus wrote:
    singersp wrote:

=Z=
    +1

So here we go again with another TJ thread.

Suppose this one gets locked?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    singersp wrote:

=Z=
    +1

So here we go again with another TJ thread.

Suppose this one gets locked?
    TARVARIS JACKSON SUCKS AND NEVER WOULD HAVE GOTTEN US TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP, HE HAS NO POTENTIAL AND IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. WE SHOULD BRING BACK TICE AND CULPEPPER AND THEN WE'D BE REALLY GOOD.

haha
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

whackthepack wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Who won't admit it Mars?

NOT ME!

I do think TJ would have gotten us that far
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast