Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    boognish is offline Coordinator

Tarvaris Jackson jersey

Hey, I'm under the impression that T-Jack purchased J.T. O'Sullivan's number and is now sporting #7 on his chest, but I can't find any articles/documentation regarding the switch. Am I just hallucinating again, or did he change numbers? If he did, can one of you guys direct me to a news "source" that documented it, so I'll know for sure.

Thanks.
    I am a dipshit!!!

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

Re: Tarvaris Jackson jersey

I actually noticed this as well.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Man, that is a good question.. I have no idea what the answer to that is.. Did you check the Viking website? That may tell you right there..

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Man, that is a good question.. I have no idea what the answer to that is.. Did you check the Viking website? That may tell you right there..
    The Vikings site lists him as #7, but all their pictures from the OTA's have him sporting #2 on his chest. The other sites I've looked at are a mixed bag of confusion. He was #7 in college, so the Vike website may have just put that # on there until one was picked for him. Their website sucks so bad that I have a hard time believing most of what I see on it.
    I am a dipshit!!!

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

I am 99% shure that he is #7. He bought it from O'Sullivan because at the start of training camp, he wore 2 and then he bought it so now he is 7

Thank you Josdin for the sig

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    I am 99% shure that he is #7. He bought it from O'Sullivan because at the start of training camp, he wore 2 and then he bought it so now he is 7
    I don't suppose you have that in print, do you? I think so too, but I would like to be sure.
    I am a dipshit!!!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"boognish" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:

I don't suppose you have that in print, do you? I think so too, but I would like to be sure.
    Is that the reason he bought it from JT? I thought it would be because that's the number he wore in college. :wink:

Before this thread I was under the impression he was #2. I haven't heard anything else about it.

"ejmat" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:

Is that the reason he bought it from JT? I thought it would be because that's the number he wore in college. :wink:

Before this thread I was under the impression he was #2. I haven't heard anything else about it.
    Sounds like the debate is still open then. Since I've seen pictures of him wearing #2 and haven't seen anything in print about him changing numbers, I'll have to assume, for now, that he's still #2.
    I am a dipshit!!!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i heard he was bought J.T.'s as well

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"boognish" wrote:
    Hey, I'm under the impression that T-Jack purchased J.T. O'Sullivan's number and is now sporting #7 on his chest, but I can't find any articles/documentation regarding the switch. Am I just hallucinating again, or did he change numbers? If he did, can one of you guys direct me to a news "source" that documented it, so I'll know for sure.

Thanks.
    He changed to number 7 a month ago.

Developmental Camp Takes on New Look

Vikings Insider - Jun 2, 2006
    ... most noticeable difference for quarterback Tarvaris Jackson. The second-round draft pick, who has already switched jersey numbers from 2 to 7 since minicamp

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast