Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
  1. #21
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

    Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.


    Ok... now post the rushing stats too...

    And what were their final records?
    Is he a QB or a RB?

    All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    That or he has happy feet or hangs onto the ball to long

  2. #22
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    "Garland" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

    Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.


    Ok... now post the rushing stats too...

    And what were their final records?
    Is he a QB or a RB?

    All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    That or he has happy feet or hangs onto the ball to long
    Kitna had 63 rushing yards, 0tds. Tjack had 260yds with 3 td's. Kitna also fumbled 17 times(6 lost) while Tjack fumbled 5 times(3 lost). Kitna finished 7-9 and tjack finished 8-4.

  3. #23
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    Picture looks a bit different and you look at the whole thing.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #24
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

    Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.


    Ok... now post the rushing stats too...

    And what were their final records?
    Is he a QB or a RB?

    All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    He's a football player. You're going to ignore his rushing TD's? If you looked at his rushing TD totals coupled with his throwing TD totals, that would give you a more accurate picture of T-Jack's playing...

    Well, I can't argue if you want to ignore facts. You win I guess.
    Ok, jackson is better because he can run the ball. I guess that makes Vick the best football player to ever step on the field.

  5. #25
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

    Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.


    Ok... now post the rushing stats too...

    And what were their final records?
    Is he a QB or a RB?

    All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    He's a football player. You're going to ignore his rushing TD's? If you looked at his rushing TD totals coupled with his throwing TD totals, that would give you a more accurate picture of T-Jack's playing...

    Well, I can't argue if you want to ignore facts. You win I guess.
    Ok, jackson is better because he can run the ball. I guess that makes Vick the best football player to ever step on the field.
    Now your firing on all cylinders.
    ;D

  6. #26
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

    Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.


    Ok... now post the rushing stats too...

    And what were their final records?
    Is he a QB or a RB?

    All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    He's a football player. You're going to ignore his rushing TD's? If you looked at his rushing TD totals coupled with his throwing TD totals, that would give you a more accurate picture of T-Jack's playing...

    Well, I can't argue if you want to ignore facts. You win I guess.
    Ok, jackson is better because he can run the ball. I guess that makes Vick the best football player to ever step on the field.
    Interesting how you took that and made it the extreme... I'm simply saying look at the whole picture.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #27
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

    Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.


    Ok... now post the rushing stats too...

    And what were their final records?
    Is he a QB or a RB?

    All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    He's a football player. You're going to ignore his rushing TD's? If you looked at his rushing TD totals coupled with his throwing TD totals, that would give you a more accurate picture of T-Jack's playing...

    Well, I can't argue if you want to ignore facts. You win I guess.
    Ok, jackson is better because he can run the ball. I guess that makes Vick the best football player to ever step on the field.
    [flash=200,200]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/2707888228_f8ae4572d3_o.gif[/flash]
    El underdog.

  8. #28
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

    Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.


    Ok... now post the rushing stats too...

    And what were their final records?
    Is he a QB or a RB?

    All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    He's a football player. You're going to ignore his rushing TD's? If you looked at his rushing TD totals coupled with his throwing TD totals, that would give you a more accurate picture of T-Jack's playing...

    Well, I can't argue if you want to ignore facts. You win I guess.
    Ok, jackson is better because he can run the ball. I guess that makes Vick the best football player to ever step on the field.
    Possible as you saif football player not QB

  9. #29
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    In a blindness´kingdom ,the one eyed is the King.John Kitna

    The Q that comes to my mind now is who is the worst.Orton,Rodgers,Grossman, [size=7pt]Jackson[/size]?

    El underdog.

  10. #30
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=StillPurple link=topic=47491.msg828687#msg828687 date=1220386457]
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

    Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.


    Ok... now post the rushing stats too...

    And what were their final records?
    Is he a QB or a RB?

    All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    He's a football player. You're going to ignore his rushing TD's? If you looked at his rushing TD totals coupled with his throwing TD totals, that would give you a more accurate picture of T-Jack's playing...

    Well, I can't argue if you want to ignore facts. You win I guess.
    Ok, jackson is better because he can run the ball. I guess that makes Vick the best football player to ever step on the field.
    Interesting how you took that and made it the extreme... I'm simply saying look at the whole picture.
    [/quote]

    i thought that I was.

    I know from watching Kitna play against us that he can take a shitty team, put them on his back and with the help of the lord above lead them to victory against us by using the passing game.

    I know from watching Jackson that he can hand off the ball to Peterson and taylor and occasionally run for a 1st down or a Td when the blocking breaks down.

    Jackson has yet to top 250 yards passing in any game and has yet to throw for even 100 yards in a single game to any WR.Kitna had 8 games last year over 250 yards

    He has yet to throw for more than 2 td's in a game and he has not had a double digit TD year.kitna has had over 16 TD's in a season a total of 7 times. he also has matt Fucking Millen for a GM. ;D

    While Jackson had 3 rushing TD's, he had only 9 passing TD's for a grand total of 12. Kitna had 18 passing TD's alone which is 6 more than Jackson had.And he has Matt Fucking Millen as his GM ;D


    So if 3 rushing Td's added to 9 passing TD's somehow trumps 18 passing TD's you definitely got me on this one and proved your point well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tarvaris Jackson: "It should have been us"
    By Tad7 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:32 AM
  2. Tarvaris Jackson - QB Or Not QB
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:20 AM
  3. Tarvaris Jackson
    By VIKINAT0R in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:19 PM
  4. TARVARIS JACKSON
    By DustinDupont in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 10:43 PM
  5. check out my new tarvaris jackson sig.
    By Lotza in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •