Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is Tarvaris Jackson the Best QB in the NFC North?

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.

Ok... now post the rushing stats too...

And what were their final records?
    Is he a QB or a RB?

All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    That or he has happy feet or hangs onto the ball to long

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Garland" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Kitna threw 4,068 yards and was 63 % completion on his passes and only -2 in TDs vs. INTs.

Tarvaris threw 1,911 yards and was 58 % on his completions and was -3 in TDs to INTs.

Is he a QB or a RB?

All his rushing stats prove is that he had a line that left him running for his life too many times.
    That or he has happy feet or hangs onto the ball to long
    Kitna had 63 rushing yards, 0tds. Tjack had 260yds with 3 td's. Kitna also fumbled 17 times(6 lost) while Tjack fumbled 5 times(3 lost). Kitna finished 7-9 and tjack finished 8-4.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Picture looks a bit different and you look at the whole thing.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

Is he a QB or a RB?

He's a football player. You're going to ignore his rushing TD's? If you looked at his rushing TD totals coupled with his throwing TD totals, that would give you a more accurate picture of T-Jack's playing...

Well, I can't argue if you want to ignore facts. You win I guess.
    Ok, jackson is better because he can run the ball. I guess that makes Vick the best football player to ever step on the field.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

Is he a QB or a RB?

He's a football player. You're going to ignore his rushing TD's? If you looked at his rushing TD totals coupled with his throwing TD totals, that would give you a more accurate picture of T-Jack's playing...

Ok, jackson is better because he can run the ball. I guess that makes Vick the best football player to ever step on the field.
    Now your firing on all cylinders.
    ;D

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

Is he a QB or a RB?

Interesting how you took that and made it the extreme... I'm simply saying look at the whole picture.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

Is he a QB or a RB?

[flash=200,200]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/2707888228_f8ae4572d3_o.gif[/flash]
    El underdog.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

Is he a QB or a RB?

Possible as you saif football player not QB

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

In a blindness´kingdom ,the one eyed is the King.John Kitna

The Q that comes to my mind now is who is the worst.Orton,Rodgers,Grossman, [size=7pt]Jackson[/size]?

El underdog.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=StillPurple link=topic=47491.msg828687#msg828687 date=1220386457]

Is he a QB or a RB?

Interesting how you took that and made it the extreme... I'm simply saying look at the whole picture.
    [/quote]

i thought that I was.

I know from watching Kitna play against us that he can take a shitty team, put them on his back and with the help of the lord above lead them to victory against us by using the passing game.

I know from watching Jackson that he can hand off the ball to Peterson and taylor and occasionally run for a 1st down or a Td when the blocking breaks down.

Jackson has yet to top 250 yards passing in any game and has yet to throw for even 100 yards in a single game to any WR.Kitna had 8 games last year over 250 yards

He has yet to throw for more than 2 td's in a game and he has not had a double digit TD year.kitna has had over 16 TD's in a season a total of 7 times. he also has matt Fucking Millen for a GM. ;D

While Jackson had 3 rushing TD's, he had only 9 passing TD's for a grand total of 12. Kitna had 18 passing TD's alone which is 6 more than Jackson had.And he has Matt Fucking Millen as his GM ;D

So if 3 rushing Td's added to 9 passing TD's somehow trumps 18 passing TD's you definitely got me on this one and proved your point well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast