Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 255

Thread: Tarvaris hurt

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    152

    Re: tavaris hurt

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "misplacedminnesotan" wrote:
    My 2 cents on the injury, please forgive if I am not adding anything.

    I think the sprain is slight and if it were a regular season game Jackson would of been starting the next game, or the next at the latest.
    I'm not a doctor but Jackson looked pretty relaxed, and there wasn't much toying with it after the initial time it was looked at.


    I think its like BB's toe, Childress and company just want everyone as healthy as possible for the season.
    Still I would've liked to see Jackson have more reps.
    I think you are dead on.
    I am disappointed that he won't see more reps against Pittsburgh.
    The first two games looked good, but if anyubody needed more reps in preseason, it was TJack.
    Oh well, at least we will get to see more of the Bollinger/Booty compitition in the next couple of games.
    Thats prolly the most meaty position battle on the team.
    Next being WR.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.- John Adams

  2. #102
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: tavaris hurt

    I actually think that the WR battle is meatier.
    Everybody knows that Bollinger is most likely gone so we can continue to develop Booty.
    You don't draft a QB just to release him, and there is no way he would last on the practice squad.
    But on the WR side, I think that Nance has really made a name for himself, and we would not be able to PS him again.
    I think he will edge out Fergie for the 5th WR spot.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #103
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: tavaris hurt

    I think Ferguson is a lock based on his special teams additions, i remember his vice abilities being hyped up beyond belief a few weeks ago.
    I think Nance has a good chance at being number 6 though, and we will keep 6.

  4. #104
    Suick's Avatar
    Suick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    415

    Re: tavaris hurt

    Sidney Rice was,...dare I say it.............. Moss-Like with some of those catches.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

  5. #105
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: tavaris hurt

    I loved the catch on the sideline with TJack rolling out...great catch

  6. #106
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: tavaris hurt

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    Another quick question...
    Is it bad that the mole on my chest has gotten significantly bigger?
    No, but the Gopher on your ass is a real concern.

    =Z=
    Now that right there was funny. I don't care who you are.

  7. #107
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: tavaris hurt

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I actually think that the WR battle is meatier.
    Everybody knows that Bollinger is most likely gone so we can continue to develop Booty.
    You don't draft a QB just to release him, and there is no way he would last on the practice squad.
    But on the WR side, I think that Nance has really made a name for himself, and we would not be able to PS him again.
    I think he will edge out Fergie for the 5th WR spot.
    Agreed.

  8. #108
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: tavaris hurt

    "Suick" wrote:
    Sidney Rice was,...dare I say it.............. Moss-Like with some of those catches.
    Yes, you may.
    All he doesn't have is the raw speed of Moss...but he certainly does have the height, jumping ability, hands and agility of Randy.
    Now if he can put it to maximum usage, the Vikes will be in very good shape indeed.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #109
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: tavaris hurt

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Suick" wrote:
    Sidney Rice was,...dare I say it.............. Moss-Like with some of those catches.
    Yes, you may.
    All he doesn't have is the raw speed of Moss...but he certainly does have the height, jumping ability, hands and agility of Randy.
    Now if he can put it to maximum usage, the Vikes will be in very good shape indeed.
    Anyone here still want Dwayne Jarrett?

  10. #110
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: tavaris hurt

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Suick" wrote:
    Sidney Rice was,...dare I say it.............. Moss-Like with some of those catches.
    Yes, you may.
    All he doesn't have is the raw speed of Moss...but he certainly does have the height, jumping ability, hands and agility of Randy.
    Now if he can put it to maximum usage, the Vikes will be in very good shape indeed.
    Anyone here still want Dwayne Jarrett?
    Great point PPE.
    I was one that was pissed when we didn't draft DJ.
    But now I am happy as hell we have Rice.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tahi hurt
    By Sajid28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 12:09 PM
  2. Someone hurt Vernon Fox !!!!!
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 01:49 PM
  3. SMOOT HURT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Jordan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 03:07 AM
  4. Bennett hurt......again
    By ejmat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 03:08 PM
  5. What hurt the most?
    By MOSSISBOSS88 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •