Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Tarvaris continues to struggle !

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Most of us know that he isn't
    Mike Vick.
    Just how this threat got its start, something taken out of context, I am going to blame Marrdro for inciting and inspiring the possibility of a "Vikings should Pick up Vick" thread.
    It is probably a few month early, but I am going to make the call now and give the proper credit where it is due.
    ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH.
    Don't associate me with a "Lets Get Vick Thread". I hate that guy more than Favreeeeeeeee.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Tarvaris continues to struggle !

"olson_10" wrote:
    oh geeze, i apologize to everyone for mistaking the couple of half inch gains for sacks..the point is, im not a hater, and im not making anything up..he did a good job, but homerism is setting in with alot of you
    It isn't homerism.
    Ok maybe a little bit , but the real point is that you are still way off in your assessment of TJack.
    It is like you want him to be slow in the pocket so badly that you are blind to the truth.

You first claimed that he was sacked twice for a loss.
    Now you claim that you mistook his "couple of half inch gains for sacks."
    Which two did you mistake for sacks?
    Here are the only three times TJack was tackled with the ball:
    1-10-MIN41 (12:48) T.Jackson scrambles right end to SL 42 for 17 yards (B.Chillar).
    3-9-MIN32 (4:32) (Shotgun) T.Jackson scrambles up the middle to MIN 40 for 8 yards (J.Alston).
    3-9-STL12 (10:12) T.Jackson sacked at SL 12 for 0 yards (T.Johnson).
    I can understand the last one. It was technically a sack (for zero yards), although I will argue that it was more the guard's fault than TJack's (if need be I can post the video of it).
    But I am not sure hoe you can mistake a 17 yard run or an 8 yard run for a sack...

I know that you aren't a hater.
    If your point was that TJack is still green and needs work, then you will get little argument from me.
    Just because he looked good in the first preseason game doesn't mean much.
    But stick to the things that actually happened in the game when offering support.
    For instance, the only deep ball he threw was way off target and uncatchable.
    That, to me, is a fairly significant issue because if we cannot establish any kind of deep game, then the defenders will crowd the box and take away our short.
    But to say that he was slow and hesitant in the pocket is completely off base.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567