Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    http://www.twincities.com/ci_6980157?source=most_viewed
    Kelly Holcomb was a bowl of boiled potatoes, a scoop of plain vanilla ice cream, a $24 pair of brown loafers. He was gloriously bland and drama-free.

    It's what we thought the Vikings needed. But it appears we all were mistaken. Three weeks into the season, it's all become very clear: God couldn't quarterback this offense...
    Another Twin Cities sportswriter "praising" the Vikings. I am so sick of this crap I could puke! It's no wonder the legislature won't even think about supporting the team.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #2
    mblack76's Avatar
    mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    412

    Re: It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    http://www.twincities.com/ci_6980157?source=most_viewed
    Kelly Holcomb was a bowl of boiled potatoes, a scoop of plain vanilla ice cream, a $24 pair of brown loafers. He was gloriously bland and drama-free.

    It's what we thought the Vikings needed. But it appears we all were mistaken. Three weeks into the season, it's all become very clear: God couldn't quarterback this offense...
    Another Twin Cities sportswriter "praising" the Vikings. I am so sick of this crap I could puke! It's no wonder the legislature won't even think about supporting the team.
    When someone comes up with a phrase like the bold one above, it just shows how uneducated and sensational they are. Needless to say that's just horrible journalism and takes every bit of credibility out of the write up.

    P/S: I am even surprised he used 'G' when talking about God.

  3. #3
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    Wilf and Childress made their own beds, now they can lay in them.

    I guess they shouldn't have pissed off the media.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    Things will turn around...they have to or Chilly will be looking for a new job!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    This article has led me to believe that Tom Powers is THE HYPERBOLE GOD

    There wasn't one paragraph that didn't wreak with sarcasm.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    "SKOL" wrote:
    This article has led me to believe that Tom Powers is THE HYPERBOLE GOD

    There wasn't one paragraph that didn't wreak with sarcasm.
    REEK with sarcasm???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    This article has led me to believe that Tom Powers is THE HYPERBOLE GOD

    There wasn't one paragraph that didn't wreak with sarcasm.
    REEK with sarcasm???
    LOL
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    This article has led me to believe that Tom Powers is THE HYPERBOLE GOD

    There wasn't one paragraph that didn't wreak with sarcasm.
    REEK with sarcasm???
    LOL
    I gotta be nice though...he has my ticket for the Packer game Sunday!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    Tom Powers, along with all the other news reporters in Mn are my hero's.

    I think they should fire old Baldone because he never makes adjustments and his offense sucks because he never makes adjustments because of his ego which won't allow him to make adjustments.

    Damn.
    Get rid of that guy.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: It takes a miracle worker to move Minnesota Vikings' offense

    Of course God couldn't, he already plays for the Packers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ohio Burger King worker takes bath in utility sink
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:44 PM
  2. 2006 Vikings offense=2003 Chiefs offense
    By PurplePeopleEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:35 AM
  3. The All-Time 1970s Minnesota Vikings (Offense)
    By VikingFanEric in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 12:36 PM
  4. The All-Time 1960s Minnesota Vikings (Offense)
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:12 PM
  5. Minnesota Move
    By Rookie444 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 06:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •