Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    It takes a big man....

    ....to admit when he is wrong.

    I admit it. I held firm to my belief that if you got rid of Moss, Culpepper would blossom and you would be instant contenders.

    I have been on this forum steadfastly stating this since 2003.

    I may have been erroneous in my assertations.

    Sorry.

    I didn't get to see the game in my area (I got the ever-so-exciting Lions/Bears game), but I'm glad I didn't . I don't mind seeing the Vikings lose, but that sounded like a train wreck that wouldn't have been any fun to watch, even as a Packer fan.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: It takes a big man....

    There you go thinking again!

  3. #3
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: It takes a big man....

    LOL nice Los... Packers arent doing so hott either!

  4. #4
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: It takes a big man....

    Mmmm...crow.

    How's it taste? :grin:

  5. #5
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: It takes a big man....

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    ....to admit when he is wrong.

    I admit it. I held firm to my belief that if you got rid of Moss, Culpepper would blossom and you would be instant contenders.

    I have been on this forum steadfastly stating this since 2003.

    I may have been erroneous in my assertations.

    Sorry.

    I didn't get to see the game in my area (I got the ever-so-exciting Lions/Bears game), but I'm glad I didn't . I don't mind seeing the Vikings lose, but that sounded like a train wreck that wouldn't have been any fun to watch, even as a Packer fan.
    Thats so true man... I specificly remeber you preaching that, and me not agreeing with it, saying in my mind....we will never trade randy moss. Back then i wouldnt of even hesitated to trade moss...but here we are moss-less.

  6. #6
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Re: It takes a big man....

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Mmmm...crow.

    How's it taste? :grin:
    Well, my being wrong means you're losing...

    So, the crow is a little tough, but not too bad... :lol:
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  7. #7
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: It takes a big man....

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Mmmm...crow.

    How's it taste? :grin:
    Well, my being wrong means you're losing...

    So, the crow is a little tough, but not too bad... :lol:
    I was hoping to be eating crow, but I'm not. :sad:

    Hey, people have to admit, I'm a stand up guy. I say what I believe and don't let others persuade my discisions (unless they're valid).

    BTW- I'm a HOFer today! :grin:

  8. #8
    redstickviking's Avatar
    redstickviking is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    17

    Re: It takes a big man....

    It sure does look like Moss is missed,it's just hard to believe thats all our problems though.

  9. #9
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: It takes a big man....

    "redstickviking" wrote:
    It sure does look like Moss is missed,it's just hard to believe thats all our problems though.
    Its far far beyond that dude, Culpepper practicly begged the front office to keep linehan as the offensive cordinator. I wanted them to do it, No they let him go as not only the offensive cordinator but the QB COACH daunte's teacher. Someone daunte goes to about everything. They then make the already O Line coach to take over as offensive cordinator.

  10. #10
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: It takes a big man....

    "redstickviking" wrote:
    It sure does look like Moss is missed,it's just hard to believe thats all our problems though.
    It's s i m p l e. Moss drew coverages his way. (in other words, away from everyone else) And he still managed double digit TDs in the process.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what it takes
    By 1hotchev in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 11:58 AM
  2. Five topics, our takes
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. Rudi takes Tatum's job, Tatum takes Rudi's stuff...
    By kelmino in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 03:59 PM
  4. Bua takes out two
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 07:30 AM
  5. Los Takes a Break...
    By LosAngelis in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 09:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •