Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Tailgating

  1. #11
    Erinnn is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    279

    Re:Tailgating

    Did any of you guys see this on one of the other boards?

    Attention Tailgaters: The FOOD NETWORK and Page Productions are producing a new show called "TAILGATE WARRIORS" hosted by Guy Fieri. We are looking for "featured tailgaters" and a team of 4 from Minnesota to go head to head with a team from New Orleans. If interested contact me ASAP as we are looking to cast right away. The game is Sept. 9th in New Orleans.

    Please contact me ASAP as we are looking to cast right away.

    Adam Schreifels
    612-382-8168
    [email protected]

    I haven't tailgated in years. I think I'll try to stop by this year.

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:Tailgating

    Erinnn wrote:
    Did any of you guys see this on one of the other boards?

    Attention Tailgaters: The FOOD NETWORK and Page Productions are producing a new show called "TAILGATE WARRIORS" hosted by Guy Fieri. We are looking for "featured tailgaters" and a team of 4 from Minnesota to go head to head with a team from New Orleans. If interested contact me ASAP as we are looking to cast right away. The game is Sept. 9th in New Orleans.

    Please contact me ASAP as we are looking to cast right away.

    Adam Schreifels
    612-382-8168
    [email protected]

    I haven't tailgated in years. I think I'll try to stop by this year.
    grin.

    <url=http://www.purplepride.org/index.php/community/discussion/2-vikings-fan-forum/1058792-food-network-looking-for-viking-fans-tailgating>Food Network looking for Viking fans tailgating</url>
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:Tailgating

    Erinnn wrote:
    Did any of you guys see this on one of the other boards?

    Attention Tailgaters: The FOOD NETWORK and Page Productions are producing a new show called "TAILGATE WARRIORS" hosted by Guy Fieri. We are looking for "featured tailgaters" and a team of 4 from Minnesota to go head to head with a team from New Orleans. If interested contact me ASAP as we are looking to cast right away. The game is Sept. 9th in New Orleans.

    Please contact me ASAP as we are looking to cast right away.

    Adam Schreifels
    612-382-8168
    [email protected]

    I haven't tailgated in years. I think I'll try to stop by this year.
    grin.

    Food Network looking for Viking fans tailgating
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #14
    Erinnn is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    279

    Re:Tailgating

    NodakPaul wrote:
    Shit. Maybe I should look past the first four or five threads in a forum.

  5. #15
    locuomotion's Avatar
    locuomotion is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    45

    Re:Tailgating

    I will be in town for the Vikings/Cowboys game in October. Grew up a Vikings fan but moved out of state when I was four so I've never been to a Vikings game at the Metrodome.

    That being said, I'm looking for advice on things to do the day before the game, day of the game, after the game, etc...

    What bar should I go to the night before the game? Where can we find a good tailgate before the game? Where does everyone go to celebrate after the game??

    Any help would be appreciated!
    "You don't have to have a mullet to cut your sleeves off and be a bad ass." - Jared Allen
    www.hoverstad.com

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Tailgating

    locuomotion wrote:
    Where can we find a good tailgate before the game? Where does everyone go to celebrate after the game??
    You can tailgate with us. The PPO tailgate rocks. All are welcome. Watch PPO for details as that game draws closer.

    After the game, we go back to the tailgate spot for some post-victory brews. Then we go home. Or back to our hotels.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Tailgating

    *sigh* the only reason I did not want to move

  8. #18
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re:Tailgating

    marstc09 wrote:
    *sigh* the only reason I did not want to move
    You going to make it up here for any games this year?
    112 degrees tomorrow, that would be a big reason for me.

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Tailgating

    jmcdon00 wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    *sigh* the only reason I did not want to move
    You going to make it up here for any games this year?
    112 degrees tomorrow, that would be a big reason for me.
    Of course! I home opener for sure. Most likely the Cowboy game since I have a work thing there that weekend. I am sure I will make a couple more too.

  10. #20
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Tailgating

    marstc09 wrote:
    *sigh* the only reason I did not want to move
    No one made you move. No one made you not buy your season tickets.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tailgating?!
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 10:37 AM
  2. PP.O's New Tailgating Lot
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:03 PM
  3. tailgating
    By transplantedvikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 08:12 PM
  4. TAILGATING ANYONE ??
    By SKOL in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 11:24 AM
  5. Tailgating!
    By CVGVIKE in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 01:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •