Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    That looked awesome, and like a ton of fun!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Great to see the young ones.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shockzilla View Post
    Way to rock the Devo horns there, Shock!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Photo booth pictures from the 49ers tailgate party are up. It was a blast and we raised $292 for the Vikings Children Fund.
    Weather permitting we will be there again in 2 weeks for the Titans, everyone should come out.

09-23-2012 Vikings tailgate party - Memory Box Photo Booth Rentals for Weddings, Parties, Graduations, etc. Serving Minneapolis, MN, Bismarck, ND and all surrounding areas

Some of my favorites.

Awesome.

These guys were big Moss fans, a little confusing

Vikings cheerleader and her mom.

The largest group to enter the photobooth.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    10-7 Vikings Tailgate Party - Memory Box Photo Booth Rentals for Weddings, Parties, Graduations, etc. Serving Minneapolis, MN, Bismarck, ND and all surrounding areas

I have some of the photo's from the Titans game up. The rest will be up in a couple days.
    Even got Roger Goodell, Carl Eller, and Matt Blair in the photobooth.

All the photos are now up.

Carl Eller, Roger Goodell, Matt Blair
    Last edited by jmcdon00; 10-08-2012 at 12:28 PM.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    This pizza & pizza oven were at a different tailgate location, but I could see Webby adding one of these bad boys to his Game Day arsenal.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Cool pics, looks like fun. The director of my X-Ray department is surprising his son with tickets to the Tampa Bay game. I told him what a great crew you have there and that he should stop by.

Me, bloodyhorns, with kids.

Purple Pimps with there Purple Pimp Dog.

My parents, a little shocked in the first picture. The group before them flashed the camera(sorry PPO rules prohibit nudity, blame webby).

To post your picture right click and select copy image location. Paste it in your replay and put
    [img] before it, and [/img] after.
    Last edited by jmcdon00; 10-23-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast