Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    I like to think Roy Williams "expressed himself" all over TO's right leg. :twisted:

Man, you are so classless.
    Can't argue that one...

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

"Caine" wrote:

But then, pay back is a beeyatch, isn't it.

Caine
    Caine, you have found the moral of the story.
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Caine" wrote:
    When I look at the Moss antics in the light of what the Fans in Green Bay have tossed at him all season, I found it both hilarious and appropriate.

Game #1: Wisonsin Badger Tuba Section march around the field with the "Where You At Moss" speeled out on theior tuba's - funny, but a shot nonetheless.

This Week: The signs about "Leaving". Granted, in lambeau I would expect signs that criticize/antagonize their opponent, but they were - again - targetted at Randy.

So, Randy responded...as only Randy can...by smoking Al "Whoopie Goldberg II" Harris for 6, then pseudo-mooning the crowd and wiping his butt on the goal posts.

Childish? Yes.

Immature? Yes.

Not the classiest thing to do? Again, yes.

Caine
    Caine, you are exactly right! Keep fighting the good fight brother :salute:

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Primetime42" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

Caine
    Caine, you have found the moral of the story.
    I knew there was one hidden there somewhere.... :wink:

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Right on Caine! That's the thing! It was payback!! And what's more, if Howie, Bladdershaw and James Brown don't like it...too frickin' bad! They DID blow the walking out with 2 secs stuff out of proportion! I hope that moon in the endzone was right to them!!! Those guys just think that if you're a superstar PLAYER, you just HAVE to be a clean cut, never do anything off colour PERSON, ROLE MODEL...or whatever. Sorry, but that's not Randy. He's paid to catch footballs and he get's frustrated in his own way. If those football use-to-be's don't like it...let 'em go to Disneyworld where everythings picture perfect...the guy in the white hat always wins...and they can watch Pinnochia all frickin' day!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'm still waiting for someone to applaud Moss for playing through an ankle sprain to burn Harris for 6. If it was Farve it would be :"

wow he sure is showing alot of heart staying in the game like that."

Meanwhile Moss gets torn down because of an endzone celebration.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    I like to think Roy Williams "expressed himself" all over TO's right leg. :twisted:

Man, you are so classless.
    Only a matter of opinion, really. :wink:

Actions speak louder than words, and right now all I have are words. If they hurt you, maybe you should ignore them. Your team's "savior" has been chock full of classless ACTIONS over the years, so I think it speaks volumes.

BTW, the Politically correct term for "Classless" is actually "Terrell Owens Syndrome" :wink:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Fans speak out on Randy Moss' 'mooning'
    Story Tools: Print Email
    FOXSports.com
    Posted: 1 hour ago

We asked what you thought about Randy Moss' end-zone celebration where he "mooned" the Packers fans, and you had plenty to say.

Here's a sampling of some of the best fan responses:

Also...

See the controversial 'celebration'

Furor grows over Moss 'mooning'

Dungy comes to Moss' defense

JOHNSTON: He should be suspended
    LONG: Fear the Vikings

Is this seriously that big an issue? We are discussing the severity of a man pretending to "moon", not actually "mooning", the crowd in celebration at a football game? I've done worse things to my mom in celebration of getting Final Jeopardy correct. --Nic Fonz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's exactly what you would expect from Randy Moss. The guy was just showing his class without the C and the L. --John Bauer (Jerkwad)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember when football used to be fun. When players danced in the end zone and it was exciting to watch. Now we are so worried about being politically correct that we seem to be missing the whole point. It is a GAME, and games are fun. Lets quit overanalyzing every incident and enjoy the game. I found the whole incident humorous and the game enjoyable. I say let the players dance, sing, show excitement, anger, frustration and pain. --Michelle Anderson

The whole "mooning" thing that happened on Sunday was no big deal, it was humorous to some and disrespectful to others. The league shouldn't fine Randy for it, but if they don't, it will give other players the idea that they can do the same stunt and nothing will happen. All in all it was funny to me. --B-Bell

I think that Randy Moss needs to grow up and act his age! What is sad is the NFL will only fine him a minor amount, when you make $5 million in one season what is the big deal with a $5,000 fine. What they should do is suspend him for one game, that would make a bigger impact! It's hard to explain his actions to my 9 year old son when the NFL won't really punish him. --Susan N. (ImaHo)

People need to grow up ... and I'm NOT referring to Randy Moss! The guy was having fun and celebrating. The only people who understand what he was doing are people who have either been "mooned" or have "mooned" someone so they need to grow up and get over their indignation and move on to more important things in life! --Kevin

Moss should be fined big time. The fans deserve to be treated with respect; especially, when they bring their children to a public function. Ignore it, he craves attention. The more we focus on it the more it enables him. --Bill Efting (Putz)

Big deal, everyone is acting like he really did moon the Packer fans. He's a product of what the NFL has allowed this league to become. --Jared Anderson

What we all need are some coaches that will show some leadership. Does anyone think Moss would be in trouble if he were playing for Bud Grant, Tom Landry, or Vince Lombardi? --Randy Thomas

Everyone acts like he took his clothes off. He didn't. It was just a gesture. It wasn't as if he gave them all the middle finger. He's an entertainer and that's what he did. Get over it. --Alvin Abraham

When I read comments from others indicating there is nothing wrong with what Moss did, I am forced to acknowlege what people outside of the U.S. say about us. We have no class, no standards, and no sense of decency. It is never correct under any circumstances to expose your rear-end to someone or pretend to do so. The fact that most folks aren't fed up with this kind of behavior is an indication of how far along that journey to hell in a handbasket we've gone. --B. O'Neal

I think that people take all this stuff that happens WAY to far. If you don't like it, flip the channel. Like he said, he was having fun. If you guys are worried about someone pretending to moon someone, and not all this other crap that goes on in this world, that's an issue. --dave

No amount of fines will ever stop Randy Moss from pulling such stunts. As he said himself after walking off the field durring the final seconds of the Washington game, "I'm gonna say what I want and do what I want!" I think it will take much more drastic measures to get him to think twice about doing things like that, but the question is... would we want him to? Anytime Moss is on the field you know better than to blink because you never know what you might miss. --Mat Bruhmuller

This act was actually a cry for help. Knowing that the likes of Brian Dawkins or Michael Lewis will pullverize him next week, it compelled Kate Moss to overwhelm the NFL audience with a TD celebration. He will probably have to wait until the preseason next year to see the end zone again. --Randy Headleyson (Misguided Iggles Fan)

As a former high school and youth coach the unsportsmanlike conduct demonstrated by Randy Moss is unwarranted. You scored the point walk away you proved your point. This is nothing more than a legal way to incite trouble. Kids see this and take it back to the playing fields of america and wonder why they get into trouble when they do it. Are there any modest athletic heroes left? --Phil Scheid (Prude)

I don't think that anything should happen to Randy Moss. T.O. has done so many other things that the NFL has let go, why start with Randy Moss? -Tom Grab

Moss is the epitome of today's young athletes who preen, prance, posture, and show off, and spend their life in a make believe sandbox of enormous paychecks while subjecting the fans to a terminal case of "look at me." For whatever reason, many have no clue how to conduct themselves within a bare minimum of social structure. I wouldn't be caught dead in an NFL stadium. --Ron Krueger (we don't want you there anyway)

I'm all for celebration in the end zone. Dance, sing, do a jig, but don't disrespect fans, players, and coaches. What Moss did told me that he has no respect for the team he's playing. He shouldn't just be fined, he should be suspended and fined. Then maybe he'd think twice about the difference between crossing the line and not crossing it.I'm all for celebration until it becomes disrespectful. --T (Morris)

I think it's just what Randy said "he was having some fun with the boys." The players themselves take a lot of abuse from the spectators, and in some cases it is justified for a player to repond in kind. I think it was completely appropriate, and amusing. Well done, Randy! -Cody C.

Randy's act is one of many over the last few years that are simply degrading the game of football. And it's not just football. It's the spitting on umpires in baseball. The fighting with fans in basketball. These punks don't belong on the court or field. They make me sick. -Phil Emory (Pompous Butt)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234