Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    And TO speaks in front of Congress regarding a cure for Alzheimers and has donated millions for the cause. You never hear that story either.

TO ripped down signs in Cleveland that were just plain obnoxious....or threw a ball at one of them....and he was wrong for doing that too.

My whole issue is that there were a LOT of you guys blasting TO all year long, yet now you're defending and applauding Moss for what he did tonight. Its really hypocritical.
    Way less obnoxious than the quote "If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, then by golly, it's a rat.", which happens to be my description of TO himself. ukeright:
    And I've been 100% against the fact that he said that all along. Exactly WHAT does that have to do with endzone celebrations though, I have no idea.

Typical Dallas fan sticking his completely unncessary comments in where they don't belong.
    If Terrell Owens did what Moss did, the media would be saying he's "making the game more enjoyable."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

Those were TD celebrations, Einstein.

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    If Terrell Owens did what Moss did, the media would be saying he's "making the game more enjoyable."
    That's a joke, right? TO is BLASTED by the media as much as Moss is for doing stupid stuff.

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

"Primetime42" wrote:
    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    And TO speaks in front of Congress regarding a cure for Alzheimers and has donated millions for the cause. You never hear that story either.

TO ripped down signs in Cleveland that were just plain obnoxious....or threw a ball at one of them....and he was wrong for doing that too.

My whole issue is that there were a LOT of you guys blasting TO all year long, yet now you're defending and applauding Moss for what he did tonight. Its really hypocritical.
    Way less obnoxious than the quote "If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, then by golly, it's a rat.", which happens to be my description of TO himself. ukeright:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    That's a joke, right? TO is BLASTED by the media as much as Moss is for doing stupid stuff.
    Are you kidding me? FOX did an entire segment program on T.O. and his TD celebrations. including the spiked ball on the Dallas star causing a fight to break out. They call Owens expressing himself.
    Joe Buck said it was the worst thing he ever saw when Moss pretended to moon the pack fans.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Are you kidding me? FOX did an entire segment program on T.O. and his TD celebrations. including the spiked ball on the Dallas star causing a fight to break out. They call Owens expressing himself.
    Joe Buck said it was the worst thing he ever saw when Moss pretended to moon the pack fans.
    I like to think Roy Williams "expressed himself" all over TO's right leg. :twisted:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

I think it was more the gross wiping his butt on the goalpost than it was the pretend moon....just to be honest.

Again, I laughed my ass off. I love all TD celebrations...no matter who does them.

FOX might have done a segment on TO's celebrations, but he takes heat for them EVERY time he does them. Columnists on every sports site slam him every time. A very few laugh at them, most crucify him for every little thing he does. I am not saying one gets hit more than the other (TO or Moss) I feel your pain with how annoying it gets, BUT to say that TO is celebrated for his antics is wrong. You couldn't be further from the truth.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

When I look at the Moss antics in the light of what the Fans in Green Bay have tossed at him all season, I found it both hilarious and appropriate.

Game #1: Wisonsin Badger Tuba Section march around the field with the "Where You At Moss" speeled out on theior tuba's - funny, but a shot nonetheless.

This Week: The signs about "Leaving". Granted, in lambeau I would expect signs that criticize/antagonize their opponent, but they were - again - targetted at Randy.

So, Randy responded...as only Randy can...by smoking Al "Whoopie Goldberg II" Harris for 6, then pseudo-mooning the crowd and wiping his butt on the goal posts.

Childish? Yes.

Immature? Yes.

Not the classiest thing to do? Again, yes.

But then, pay back is a bitch, isn't it.

Caine

"Primetime42" wrote:
    I like to think Roy Williams "expressed himself" all over TO's right leg. :twisted:

Man, you are so classless.

84>TO is offline Training Camp

They were right about all but one thing:

His play on the field ABSOLUTELY makes up for his actions off the field![/quote]
    Terrell Owens: The most overrated player in professional sports. Randy Moss: The greatest player in professional sports.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast