Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    And TO speaks in front of Congress regarding a cure for Alzheimers and has donated millions for the cause. You never hear that story either.

    TO ripped down signs in Cleveland that were just plain obnoxious....or threw a ball at one of them....and he was wrong for doing that too.

    My whole issue is that there were a LOT of you guys blasting TO all year long, yet now you're defending and applauding Moss for what he did tonight. Its really hypocritical.
    Way less obnoxious than the quote "If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, then by golly, it's a rat.", which happens to be my description of TO himself. ukeright:
    And I've been 100% against the fact that he said that all along. Exactly WHAT does that have to do with endzone celebrations though, I have no idea.

    Typical Dallas fan sticking his completely unncessary comments in where they don't belong.
    If Terrell Owens did what Moss did, the media would be saying he's "making the game more enjoyable."


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

  2. #22
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    Those were TD celebrations, Einstein.

  3. #23
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    If Terrell Owens did what Moss did, the media would be saying he's "making the game more enjoyable."
    That's a joke, right? TO is BLASTED by the media as much as Moss is for doing stupid stuff.

  4. #24
    Primetime42 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    121

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    "Primetime42" wrote:
    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    And TO speaks in front of Congress regarding a cure for Alzheimers and has donated millions for the cause. You never hear that story either.

    TO ripped down signs in Cleveland that were just plain obnoxious....or threw a ball at one of them....and he was wrong for doing that too.

    My whole issue is that there were a LOT of you guys blasting TO all year long, yet now you're defending and applauding Moss for what he did tonight. Its really hypocritical.
    Way less obnoxious than the quote "If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, then by golly, it's a rat.", which happens to be my description of TO himself. ukeright:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

  5. #25
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    If Terrell Owens did what Moss did, the media would be saying he's "making the game more enjoyable."
    That's a joke, right? TO is BLASTED by the media as much as Moss is for doing stupid stuff.
    Are you kidding me? FOX did an entire segment program on T.O. and his TD celebrations. including the spiked ball on the Dallas star causing a fight to break out. They call Owens expressing himself.
    Joe Buck said it was the worst thing he ever saw when Moss pretended to moon the pack fans.

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  6. #26
    Primetime42 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    121

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    If Terrell Owens did what Moss did, the media would be saying he's "making the game more enjoyable."
    That's a joke, right? TO is BLASTED by the media as much as Moss is for doing stupid stuff.
    Are you kidding me? FOX did an entire segment program on T.O. and his TD celebrations. including the spiked ball on the Dallas star causing a fight to break out. They call Owens expressing himself.
    Joe Buck said it was the worst thing he ever saw when Moss pretended to moon the pack fans.
    I like to think Roy Williams "expressed himself" all over TO's right leg. :twisted:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

  7. #27
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    I think it was more the gross wiping his butt on the goalpost than it was the pretend moon....just to be honest.

    Again, I laughed my ass off. I love all TD celebrations...no matter who does them.

    FOX might have done a segment on TO's celebrations, but he takes heat for them EVERY time he does them. Columnists on every sports site slam him every time. A very few laugh at them, most crucify him for every little thing he does. I am not saying one gets hit more than the other (TO or Moss) I feel your pain with how annoying it gets, BUT to say that TO is celebrated for his antics is wrong. You couldn't be further from the truth.

  8. #28
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    When I look at the Moss antics in the light of what the Fans in Green Bay have tossed at him all season, I found it both hilarious and appropriate.

    Game #1: Wisonsin Badger Tuba Section march around the field with the "Where You At Moss" speeled out on theior tuba's - funny, but a shot nonetheless.

    This Week: The signs about "Leaving". Granted, in lambeau I would expect signs that criticize/antagonize their opponent, but they were - again - targetted at Randy.

    So, Randy responded...as only Randy can...by smoking Al "Whoopie Goldberg II" Harris for 6, then pseudo-mooning the crowd and wiping his butt on the goal posts.

    Childish? Yes.

    Immature? Yes.

    Not the classiest thing to do? Again, yes.

    But then, pay back is a bitch, isn't it.

    Caine

  9. #29
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    "Primetime42" wrote:
    I like to think Roy Williams "expressed himself" all over TO's right leg. :twisted:

    Man, you are so classless.

  10. #30
    84>TO is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    27

    Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

    They were right about all but one thing:

    His play on the field ABSOLUTELY makes up for his actions off the field![/quote]
    Terrell Owens: The most overrated player in professional sports. Randy Moss: The greatest player in professional sports.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. only way to shut the media up about moss is to...
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 05:58 AM
  2. How will the media treat the vikings without Moss?
    By finnishvikingsfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:45 AM
  3. Funny article about the Moss Mooning bashes the media
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 04:07 PM
  4. Moss Mooned For a Reason the Media Won't Talk About
    By Hooversham in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 07:35 PM
  5. Favre vs. Moss and the Media
    By LosAngelis in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •