Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Primetime42 is offline Rookie

Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    And TO speaks in front of Congress regarding a cure for Alzheimers and has donated millions for the cause. You never hear that story either.

TO ripped down signs in Cleveland that were just plain obnoxious....or threw a ball at one of them....and he was wrong for doing that too.

My whole issue is that there were a LOT of you guys blasting TO all year long, yet now you're defending and applauding Moss for what he did tonight. Its really hypocritical.
    Way less obnoxious than the quote "If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, then by golly, it's a rat.", which happens to be my description of TO himself. ukeright:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

vikoles is offline Coordinator

yeah and Long who played for the Oakland Rengades who the classless franchise in the entire NFL for decades and cheap shoters and sh** All of em and them go to hellllllllll
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

BudGrant82 is offline Waterboy

Oops i forgot to add that i hope Chris Packer,oops Chirs Farve,oops Chris Lambeau, aw !@#$&*@!$# i mean Chris Collinsworth has plenty of tissue to wipe his tears away after today's loss by the Packers to the Vikes. Anyway the Vikes have a tough game coming up against Philly regardless if they have T.O. or not. The game is in Philadelphia,the Eagles even without T.O. are still a great team and Eagles fans are some of the most loyal around and are notoriously brutal to the opposing teams,they will have the joint rocking and it will be a distraction and factor the Vikes will have to deal with. They remind me of the dog pound fans in Cleveland Municipal Stadium,bronco fans in old Mile High Stadium and the colts fans in memorial stadium when the colts were still in Baltimore not to mention the fans of the team we beat today. The Vikes can win if they play like they did today,if they do not it could be a long day. Skol Vikes !!!
    Bring back Metropolitan Stadium !!!

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Attention all announcers and media Moss bashing community. F*ck off!!!!

The thing I like best about Moss, is that he doesn't give a rip about the media or what they think. If his teamates dont care, he doesnt. If Coach Tice doesn't mind, neither does he. Guess what? I was laughing my ass off! I would have probably laughed even if it was a GreenBay guy doing it. I guess I have no class either. whatever. It was still funny, to me. :bootyshake: :tongue:

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

"Primetime42" wrote:
    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    And TO speaks in front of Congress regarding a cure for Alzheimers and has donated millions for the cause. You never hear that story either.

TO ripped down signs in Cleveland that were just plain obnoxious....or threw a ball at one of them....and he was wrong for doing that too.

My whole issue is that there were a LOT of you guys blasting TO all year long, yet now you're defending and applauding Moss for what he did tonight. Its really hypocritical.
    Way less obnoxious than the quote "If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, then by golly, it's a rat.", which happens to be my description of TO himself. ukeright:
    And I've been 100% against the fact that he said that all along. Exactly WHAT does that have to do with endzone celebrations though, I have no idea.

Typical Dallas fan sticking his completely unncessary comments in where they don't belong.

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    "PhillyGirl" wrote:

And I've been 100% against the fact that he said that all along. Exactly WHAT does that have to do with endzone celebrations though, I have no idea.

Typical Dallas fan sticking his completely unncessary comments in where they don't belong.
    Right, right. It was the classic "It got taken out of context" thing, right? :roll: I never heard TO deny it.

Still bitter, I see. :lol:

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

What part of "I have always been against him saying that" do you not understand. He was wrong. Period.

But what does this have to do with the ENDZONE celebrations that we're discussing on this thread?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ADubya26" wrote:
    whatever, have a little fun...they would have ripped him regardless. Bet they dont point out that Randy gives his balls to handicapped people at the Dome. Now why would they want to do such a thing?
    Exactly people!!! Point out the bad in somebody why don't you! Sounds as if a lot of you are in the media!
    ADubya26 :salute:

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    What part of "I have always been against him saying that" do you not understand. He was wrong. Period.

But what does this have to do with the ENDZONE celebrations that we're discussing on this thread?
    Well, you're the one who brought up the signs in Cleveland...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast