Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    BudGrant82 is offline Waterboy

Sure as heck,Media is ripping Moss.

I'm watching the Fox Postgame show and James Brown is really ripping Randy Moss for his endzone celebration. So is Howie Long. But that is to be expected i guess. Someone in another post hit it right on the head when they said if Mr. Favre did what Randy did he would be hailed as a great comedian and someone would start up a line of toilet paper with his name on it. Randy was mad as the sports media was ripping him all week for the walking off the field epispode and the Vikings would lose to Green Bay. His frustration boiled over. Randy basically said that the media really blew the redskin game walkoff way out of proportion and he told Chris Meyers what he thought of it. Of course James Brown and Howie Long are both calling Randy classless and immature and that his talent does not make up for Randy being a classl;ess induvidual. So look for the media to start up their weekly"Rip Randy Moss" marathon and the "Eagles Will Destroy The Vikings" funfest. To tell you the truth i kind of hope they will. They did it all week before todays game and look how fired up and intense the Vikes were all game long. Skol Vikings !!!
    Bring back Metropolitan Stadium !!!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Once again the media ended up with egg on their face after everyone predicted a packer victory. And if you believed Steve young the most lopsided game ever.
    Now the media has to try and save face by attacking Moss.
    Methinks the fake moon is far less than the sharpie episode, the cell phone episode, the worm dance episode, or the spiking on Dallas star episode. Yet, they think those are OK but let Moss celebrate after a huge game icing TD faking a little moon, they are now looking for the tallest tree to hang him.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

No, the difference is, it was vulgar. I am NOT saying I wasn't laughing my ass off, because I was....but it was vulgar. The cell phone, Sharpie, worm, etc...those weren't.

He pretended to moon the crowd and then rubbed his ass on the goalpost. :bootyshake:

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Moss did do a classless act with his end zone act so I will not blame the media for ripping him. I just hope the Vikings can keep using it as a rallying point.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

i'm not saying what he did wasn't classy...it wasn't. but after all the shit that gets thrown at him, he finaaly tries to have some fun with it. They've been giving him crap for so long, i don't think he even cares anymore abot what people think of him. Notice no one in the media said anything when Moss was giving footballs to kids in wheel chairs. 'sa damn shame.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

whatever, have a little fun...they would have ripped him regardless. Bet they dont point out that Randy gives his balls to handicapped people at the Dome. Now why would they want to do such a thing?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

littleviking07 is offline Waterboy

the commentators sucked- - - the whole time they slammed the vikes and moss especially . . . football isnt a classy game anyway- and personally i thought the mooning incident in the end zone was perfect. not 10 seconds after the game they already had moss on the chopping board but gah he gets it done doesnt he?

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

And TO speaks in front of Congress regarding a cure for Alzheimers and has donated millions for the cause. You never hear that story either.

TO ripped down signs in Cleveland that were just plain obnoxious....or threw a ball at one of them....and he was wrong for doing that too.

My whole issue is that there were a LOT of you guys blasting TO all year long, yet now you're defending and applauding Moss for what he did tonight. Its really hypocritical.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"HarrisonB57" wrote:
    i'm not saying what he did wasn't classy...it wasn't. but after all the s**(I too stoopid to use no good words)**t that gets thrown at him, he finaaly tries to have some fun with it. They've been giving him crap for so long, i don't think he even cares anymore abot what people think of him. Notice no one in the media said anything when Moss was giving footballs to kids in wheel chairs. 'sa gol 'darnit shame.
    He's never cared what the media thinks of him and thats what gets the media's goat.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast