Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Support Your QB

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Support Your QB

"CrazyVikingsFan" wrote:
    IBP your stats are completely biased. Not only are these weeks where the vikings were continuing their win streak for four games but also these last weeks were some of Romo's worse. Romo had a much better season than Romo with close to equal amount of talent on the team. Your stats that Jackson is close to Romo on towords the end of the season dont even come close to romo's season totals. Anyone can twist the stats anyway they want. Im sure i could put stats together from all kinds of conditions about how T-Jack makes Montana look like a chump but it still doesnt take from the fact that Jackson is one of the worst starting qb's in the league.
    ??? ;D

Thanks josdin00

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Support Your QB

"Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I understand your frustration, but there are already so many threads on this topic it would have been better off in one of those threads.

I think we need one "Official Tjack Thread" to consolidate all of them
    Serioulsy enough of teh fricken threads! >
    Dude nobody is forcing you to read them, chill out.
    Honestly how many do we need? Is there anything at this point that has not been talked about. Its not being forced to read but when you open up PPO and you see 4-5 different threads all about the same thing(T-Jack) it gets a frustrating. Is it wrong to say enough is enough and just have one merged thread. Is it not all the same argument or eventually turns into it? I guarantee that we could have a thread about TJack going fishing and it would thenn into the exact same argument. People are tired of having an argument about how bad he will be I(and Others) are just tired of the same argument over and over again. I bet if we counted we would see at least 20 threads started in the last month all about the same thing,.
    LMAO! I'm in full agreement. But you know how it happens at least once a week when a newb wanders in and we rehash the sos.
    BTW, how did you know I was working on a new TJ goes fishing thread?
    ;D
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123