Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Superstition!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Superstition!

Ok you freaky fans, I have heard some strange rituals before games, and some basic ones.

What is it you must do before each game to watch football or during it to help insure we win?

(as an aside you need to do more, cause it's been a dry spell!)

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I usually try to predict both the things the Vikings are going to screw up at the worst time and also if that isn't enough to snatch victory from the team what the refs are going to do to make sure it is.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    I am not a superstitious person at all, so I have no pregame ritual at all. I consider myself lucky just to get the chance to watch a game.

About all I eve do ahead of time is check things out here and see what's up, if I can.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Ok you freaky fans, I have heard some strange rituals before games, and some basic ones.

What is it you must do before each game to watch football or during it to help insure we win?

(as an aside you need to do more, cause it's been a dry spell!)
    I'm one of those types who believes his jersey choice for game-day directly affects the team's performance. Yes, I know that's insane.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'm one of those types who believes his jersey choice for game-day directly affects the team's performance. Yes, I know that's insane.

=Z=
    Isn't vacuuming one of your Sunday rituals before you're allowed to go to the game?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    I have to yell "SKOL VIKINGS" at the top of my lungs BEFORE the initial kick off..............or things will not go well.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Isn't vacuuming one of your Sunday rituals before you're allowed to go to the game?
    That's on Saturday.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    When I'm at home, I've usually changed shirts, hats and were I'm sitting several times if things aren't going well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Before the game I crack a fresh beer. If things are going well I get happy and crack another fresh beer. If things start to go sour I get upset and crack a fresh beer. That's about the only ritual I have other than getting upset at the team's typical (as of late) crap performance.

I'm not even sure why I watch anymore. Honestly more often than not I'm simply depressed after the game(s). Yet still, just can't get enough. Perhaps a glutton for punishment.

Skol!

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Rally Horns for me! If we aren't playing well, I turn my helga horns inside out. Similar to a baseball rally cap LOL.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast