i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Superbowl Picture

Since creating a Playoff Picture thread here got us to the playoffs (no, Peterson and Ponder had nothing to do with it), obviously we need a Superbowl Picture thread.

We currently sit at the #6 seed. Ahead of us are:

#1 Atlanta: 13-3
    #2 San Fran: 11-4-1
    #3 Green Bay: 11-5
    #4 Washington: 10-6
    #5 Seattle: 11-5
    #6 Minnesota: 10-6

We play in Green Bay, the other matchup this week is Seattle at Washington.

We obviously have to win in Green Bay, I think Washington will knock off Seattle. Washington gets to practice with RGIII every week, who is a bigger, faster, stronger, more accurate version of Russel Wilson. They will be ready, and handle the Seahawks on the road.

This means we play the Falcons, the Redskins play the 49ers.

We beat the Falcons, by relying on the run game, having a servicable pass game, and keeping Ryan on the ground.

Redskins go into San Fran and turn it into a good old shootout. Two fast, exciting QBs lead this 37-34 game into a first-drive overtime fieldgoal win for the 49ers

We then go down to San Francisco for a rematch of our week 3 victory. We win easily and go on to beat New England in the superbowl.

Superbowl Picture

Greenbay will go no huddle on the vikes
    We need to own the clock for any chance
    None

Dibbzz is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Since creating a Playoff Picture thread here got us to the playoffs (no, Peterson and Ponder had nothing to do with it), obviously we need a Superbowl Picture thread.

We currently sit at the #6 seed. Ahead of us are:

#1 Atlanta: 13-3
    #2 San Fran: 11-4-1
    #3 Green Bay: 11-5
    #4 Washington: 10-6
    #5 Seattle: 11-5
    #6 Minnesota: 10-6

We play in Green Bay, the other matchup this week is Seattle at Washington.

We obviously have to win in Green Bay, I think Washington will knock off Seattle. Washington gets to practice with RGIII every week, who is a bigger, faster, stronger, more accurate version of Russel Wilson. They will be ready, and handle the Seahawks on the road.

This means we play the Falcons, the Redskins play the 49ers.

We beat the Falcons, by relying on the run game, having a servicable pass game, and keeping Ryan on the ground.

Redskins go into San Fran and turn it into a good old shootout. Two fast, exciting QBs lead this 37-34 game into a first-drive overtime fieldgoal win for the 49ers

We then go down to San Francisco for a rematch of our week 3 victory. We win easily and go on to beat New England in the superbowl.
    This. Except replace San Francisco with Seattle and replace New England with Denver.