Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

And the Super Bowl winner is...

I'm gonna go with Denver. They should have a good running back to make up for Portis in Anderson, and they picked up Champ. I think that makes them a favorite.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

loose ted washington, sign keith traylor... no big deal. ty law isn't gonna play? well they have 2 first rounders for a corner and (dah dum) a running back. plus 2 MORE second rounders for depth. like i said, gonna be a tough team
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Not every one of those picks will be good.......there's a concept I like to call "BUSTS". And, you can't replace Ty Law with a corner from the draft. He's too good to replace. But, they still have Belicheck...........

New England will be good next year. they can easily get one of the top 2 running backs in the draft. As far as Ty Law leaving, they dont nee star players to do well in that system.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Denver

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

loose ted washington, sign keith traylor... no big deal. ty law isn't gonna play? well they have 2 first rounders for a corner and (dah dum) a running back. plus 2 MORE second rounders for depth. like i said, gonna be a tough team
    Not every one of those picks will be good.......there's a concept I like to call "BUSTS". And, you can't replace Ty Law with a corner from the draft. He's too good to replace. But, they still have Belicheck...........

I actually disagree, I think Ty Law is a product of the Patriots' system, that allows him to play bump and run on nearly every down because of safety help over the top and a readily shifting defense. Perhaps I'm wrong, and trust me, there's a good argument against my theory, but it's how I feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

I actually disagree, I think Ty Law is a product of the Patriots' system, that allows him to play bump and run on nearly every down because of safety help over the top and a readily shifting defense. Perhaps I'm wrong, and trust me, there's a good argument against my theory, but it's how I feel.
    Remember, NE didn't make the playoffs in 02 when everyone thought they would............

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

neither did the vikings last year...past is past. as a team, the pats are one of the best in the league, and you can't count them out until the end of the season. my point is simply this: they have tallent and depth to go along with an outstanding system that doesn't need the big names to make it work. chances are better than not they will be in the mix in the playffs next year
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12