Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Super Bowl

I think greg was talking about himself :!: :lol:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Super Bowl

"VIKE58" wrote:
    I think greg was talking about himself :!: :lol:
    lol.....
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Super Bowl

it doesnt matter who we play in the superbowl because we are gonna win!!!!!!!
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Super Bowl

thats what I like to hear! good optimism!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Super Bowl

Hate to say it, all, but Philly is the team to beat right now in the NFC. Packers have a lot of holes on D, and (I know you hate to hear it) you didn't make the playoffs last year.

Most people believe Carolina was a fluke, and Philly did nothing but improve, also.

Don't get me wrong...I think the Vikes will be in there ( and I hope the Packers will be too), but right now, Philly's got the talent and experience, and I think they will be on a "this year or never" mission (kind of like TB was the year they won the SuperBowl).
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Super Bowl

I agree that they have talent, but I think our talent is better. For 1... I would take Daunte over McNabb any day... and I most definately would never trade Moss for the whiney TO... could just be biased because the vikes are my team but thats how I see it

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Super Bowl

Although we have a shot...and I do have a good feeling about this year unlike any others! even the 15-1 year, (For some reason I knew we would be close to going undefeated that year as well-funny guess) I think it will be like this in the NFC AND AFC

NFC
    1Philadelphia-No real wholes on team

2Minnesota-addition of rookies makes for an exciting defense and return the #1 offense

3St. Louis-always a dangerous team..Need to be more consistent

4Carolina-Strong D and running game tough to beat

5Atlanta Vick gets a whole year plus weapons watch out

6Washington-With portis and decent D-they squeak in over Chicago

AFC
    1New England-fill glaring weakeness with 1 of best backs in the league and additions to the D in draft

2Tennessee-Replenished depleted D with good draft

3Indianapolis-Would be higher but lost a lot on D that was starting to get better...But they have manning

4Cleveland-Have a QB to throw to all those receivers plus not a bad D

5-Miami-feely the next Delhomme? Boston reuinted with fmr wr coach and opposit Chambers with Williams in the backfield? and the D! Scarry!!!

6-Oakland-Oldies but goodies put it together for 1 last run

Best of the rest
    Buffalo(Evans too "little" to late, tough division), Cincinnati(almost there/could be there), Baltimore(GOT LEWIS???), kansas City(totally falling apart, no WR's) and Denver (Portis will hurt more than most think) will also be in the mix in the AFC(kinda hard to tell) and in the NFC it will be Dallas(Jones isn't the answer), Chicago (While grossman is better, still need an impact WR to compete in the North) and Seattle (overachieved last year in a weak division, but holmgren will have them close)....

Arizona and Detroit are a year away...it usually takes receivers a couple years to get acclimated to the league before they become big-time players unless your Randy Moss...and Detroit still needs a QB...Chicago will be MUCH improved with Lovie at the Helm..Kinda like the Marvin Lewis turnaround but not so dramatic..

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Super Bowl

"greg" wrote:
    at least the pack isnt like the guuy who will never get laid.
    No the packers aren't like the guy that will never get laid, but each and every packer fan "IS THAT GUY"!
    Losers! Enjoy the basement of the NORTH. :lol:

SKOL VIKES
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Super Bowl

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    Although we have a shot...and I do have a good feeling about this year unlike any others! even the 15-1 year, (For some reason I knew we would be close to going undefeated that year as well-funny guess) I think it will be like this in the NFC AND AFC
    I know it sound odd but I to just had that feeling good things were going to happen before the year started in 98. I have that same feeling this year, hope its a good sign of things to come.

Phili does have o hole on D this year, no one knows how big of an impact losing both CB will have on their defence. If the new CBs don't pan it could be a long year for them. I don't know just a thought?
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Super Bowl

let the packer fan dream.. the last few years we all were in here predicting a super bowl appearance... this is the time of the year we can al dream... that bein said.... what where the pack smoking during the draft?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast