snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Sundays Prediction Vikes VS Lions

Vikings 31
    Lions 10

Packers 4
    Texans 21

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

come on now, we all know the vikes have lost 3 in a row...one of which was a bad loss. that was to the g-men. second of all, the pack will score more than 4 points. third and most importantly, us packer fans need to stop bringing up what happened last year. last year, viking fans knew what was happening. they knew they were going to lose. this year IS different. this team will not melt down. they are too good of a team to pull that same shit. like i said before, the only 2 things that are stopping this viking team from becoming an elite team is that horrible linebacking corps and possibly one of the worst head coaches in the NFL. yes, the vikes will struggle in the first half. most teams have struggled against the lions in the first half of games this year. however, the vikes D will step up in the second half. i do believe kevin jones might have a good day, but most of his yards will come in the first half. it will be close in the first half, the vikes will pull away in the third and pour it on in the 4th. us packer fans can remain optimistic that this team will melt down, but i think of it realistically, this team is too talented. culpepper has come a long way since last season and is slowly becoming a leader.

Vikes 34
    Lions 17

Pack 30
    Texans 14

also, Caine, i recognized you're from janesville, WI...Im from Walworth. Im right in ur neighborhood pretty much.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    come on now, we all know the vikes have lost 3 in a row...one of which was a bad loss. that was to the g-men. second of all, the pack will score more than 4 points. third and most importantly, us packer fans need to stop bringing up what happened last year. last year, viking fans knew what was happening. they knew they were going to lose. this year IS different. this team will not melt down. they are too good of a team to pull that same shit. like i said before, the only 2 things that are stopping this viking team from becoming an elite team is that horrible linebacking corps and possibly one of the worst head coaches in the NFL. yes, the vikes will struggle in the first half. most teams have struggled against the lions in the first half of games this year. however, the vikes D will step up in the second half. i do believe kevin jones might have a good day, but most of his yards will come in the first half. it will be close in the first half, the vikes will pull away in the third and pour it on in the 4th. us packer fans can remain optimistic that this team will melt down, but i think of it realistically, this team is too talented. culpepper has come a long way since last season and is slowly becoming a leader.

Vikes 34
    Lions 17

Pack 30
    Texans 14

also, Caine, i recognized you're from janesville, WI...Im from Walworth. Im right in ur neighborhood pretty much.
    wow youre the first packer fan to realistically admit that it would be too hard for us to melt down again for the second straight year. Also amazing is how you picked us to win big over the lions. I thought you would have picked the lions to win.

Anyway....

Vikes 38
    Lions 20
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

silvermane is offline Rookie

the lions need turnovers and a big special teams play if they are going to win this one or just stay in it. some teams dont need those things to win but we do.

i like the matchup of hall against mckinnie. mckinnie has had problems the last two weeks and hall is another good pass rusher. i think our d-line gets pressure on daunte but has trouble stopping the vikes stable of runners.

i also like bly on burleson. bly has not played as well as last year because of his injury but i think he will finally get back into it this game against a vikings offense that is still working its way through not having moss.

but with az and streets injured and probably not playing, our passing game is screwed. i think kevin jones will have a good day, but it wont be enough if we are playing from behind which we probably will be.

the big question mark for us is of course harrington and how he will respond to all the criticism he has been getting lately. he has limited our play calling and his accuracy has been horrible. if he could just have a productive game like he did against houston we could stay in this game.

vikes 27
    lions 16...a busy day for hanson

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

I can always hope the Vikings play better, but....

The Vikings always seem to keep it close in divisional games, regardless of the records of the two teams. Detroit's offense is as bad as the Vikings defense is bad. Detroit's defense is better this season, Vikings are just a tad off without Moss drawing double coverage every down. Here's hoping the Vikings special teams don't make Eddie Drummond look like this years' version of Dante Hall.

Vikings 27, Lions 23
    SKOL VIKINGS!

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikes 31
    Lions 17

Pacman- You do realize we have been without the best player in the NFL for the last 3 games, and have lost the last 2 games in the final seconds?

And as much as I would like to see the Packers lose tonight, I am a realist and figure the Packers to win 28-24.
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

i know you are without moss, but im sorry, he isnt the best player in the NFL
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Moss ISNT the best player in the NFL... but he is proving hes the most important player to his team in that MN is nothing without him.

A WR with a hamstring injusry will be hampered all season. I'm sorry, but MN is more done then a burnt steak...
    3 Straight Division Champs

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Sundays Prediction Vikes VS Lions

"XTAP59" wrote:
    Vikes are at home and are mad as a hornets nest that has been shook up.
    On defense, I see the Vikes blitzing relentlessly against Harrington. Pressure early to take him out of his rhythm.

On offense, Pep will go up top early and often. I believe he will throw 6 TD passes Sunday.

O Smith will get his 100 yards and catch two of Peps TD passes.

Special teams will be abysmal as usual. It will keep the lions hopes alive until Russell picks off not one but two interceptions.

Skol Viking 24 hours and 35 minutes to kickoff baby.....
    Well, we did blitz a lot and got sacks from it.

Pep played great, even with the flu, but only threw 2 TD passes. But it was enough to win.

O. Smith had a couple good runs but came no where near 100 yards and did not catch any TD's.

Special teams were abysmal as usual. Spotted the Lions 7 points at kickoff.

Russell no INT's, but Winfiled had the game ender.

And, the Vikes won and are 6-4

SKOL VIKINGS

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Moss ISNT the best player in the NFL... but he is proving hes the most important player to his team in that MN is nothing without him.

A WR with a hamstring injusry will be hampered all season. I'm sorry, but MN is more done then a burnt steak...
    If he's not the best, he's the best WR hands down!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123