Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    They are saying 3-5 inches on Saturday and -20 with windchill on Sunday.

  2. #22
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    "marstc09" wrote:
    They are saying 3-5 inches on Saturday and -20 with windchill on Sunday.
    Yes, that's what "they" are saying, as far as the snow goes.
    But on Sunday, it's going to be in the single-digits above with some winds, so wind chills will be low.

    Bundle up everyone!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #23
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    The colder and snowier the better.
    Minus the colder part.

  4. #24
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    The colder and snowier the better.
    Minus the colder part.
    Will you be up all night on Saturday ice fishing this week?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    The colder and snowier the better.
    Minus the colder part.
    Will you be up all night on Saturday ice fishing this week?

    =Z=
    No...I'm getting my rest Saturday night so I can be in top form come Sunday.

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    *BUMP*

    Latest forecast - 6:20am CST 1/3/09

    Today - A chance of snow in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs around 25. East winds 5 to 15 mph.

    Tonight - Snow in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Areas of blowing and drifting snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Storm total snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows around 5 above. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight.

    Sunday - Colder. Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Areas of blowing and drifting snow in the morning. Highs around 10 above. West winds around 15 mph.

    Sunday Night - Colder. Mostly clear. Lows 5 below to 10 below zero. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

    As to today's snow....right now, it is not snowing.
    All of the weather predictions I have seen have the snow starting in the Twin Cities area around noon.
    The heaviest snow is expected to be NORTH of the metro area.
    SO - if you are coming from the south, travel should be better.
    3-6 inches expected, with less the farther south you go.

    =Z=


    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    "Zeus" wrote:
    *BUMP*

    Latest forecast - 6:20am CST 1/3/09

    Today - A chance of snow in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs around 25. East winds 5 to 15 mph.

    Tonight - Snow in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Areas of blowing and drifting snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Storm total snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows around 5 above. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight.

    Sunday - Colder. Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Areas of blowing and drifting snow in the morning. Highs around 10 above. West winds around 15 mph.

    Sunday Night - Colder. Mostly clear. Lows 5 below to 10 below zero. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

    As to today's snow....right now, it is not snowing.
    All of the weather predictions I have seen have the snow starting in the Twin Cities area around noon.
    The heaviest snow is expected to be NORTH of the metro area.
    SO - if you are coming from the south, travel should be better.
    3-6 inches expected, with less the farther south you go.

    =Z=

    Sounds like perfect weather for an outdoor stadium.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    *BUMP*

    Latest forecast - 6:20am CST 1/3/09

    Today - A chance of snow in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs around 25. East winds 5 to 15 mph.

    Tonight - Snow in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Areas of blowing and drifting snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Storm total snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows around 5 above. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight.

    Sunday - Colder. Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Areas of blowing and drifting snow in the morning. Highs around 10 above. West winds around 15 mph.

    Sunday Night - Colder. Mostly clear. Lows 5 below to 10 below zero. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

    As to today's snow....right now, it is not snowing.
    All of the weather predictions I have seen have the snow starting in the Twin Cities area around noon.
    The heaviest snow is expected to be NORTH of the metro area.
    SO - if you are coming from the south, travel should be better.
    3-6 inches expected, with less the farther south you go.
    Sounds like perfect weather for an outdoor stadium.
    When was the last time YOU watched a game outside in temps less than 40 degrees?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    *BUMP*

    Latest forecast - 6:20am CST 1/3/09

    Today - A chance of snow in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs around 25. East winds 5 to 15 mph.

    Tonight - Snow in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Areas of blowing and drifting snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Storm total snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows around 5 above. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight.

    Sunday - Colder. Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Areas of blowing and drifting snow in the morning. Highs around 10 above. West winds around 15 mph.

    Sunday Night - Colder. Mostly clear. Lows 5 below to 10 below zero. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

    As to today's snow....right now, it is not snowing.
    All of the weather predictions I have seen have the snow starting in the Twin Cities area around noon.
    The heaviest snow is expected to be NORTH of the metro area.
    SO - if you are coming from the south, travel should be better.
    3-6 inches expected, with less the farther south you go.
    Sounds like perfect weather for an outdoor stadium.
    When was the last time YOU watched a game outside in temps less than 40 degrees?

    =Z=
    I do it all the time, if you're talking Celsius.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #30
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    *BUMP*

    Latest forecast - 6:20am CST 1/3/09

    Today - A chance of snow in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs around 25. East winds 5 to 15 mph.

    Tonight - Snow in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Areas of blowing and drifting snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Storm total snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows around 5 above. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight.

    Sunday - Colder. Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Areas of blowing and drifting snow in the morning. Highs around 10 above. West winds around 15 mph.

    Sunday Night - Colder. Mostly clear. Lows 5 below to 10 below zero. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

    As to today's snow....right now, it is not snowing.
    All of the weather predictions I have seen have the snow starting in the Twin Cities area around noon.
    The heaviest snow is expected to be NORTH of the metro area.
    SO - if you are coming from the south, travel should be better.
    3-6 inches expected, with less the farther south you go.
    Sounds like perfect weather for an outdoor stadium.
    When was the last time YOU watched a game outside in temps less than 40 degrees?
    I do it all the time, if you're talking Celsius.
    Pinko.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Have one playoff game ticket available
    By purplepat in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:52 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 08:07 AM
  3. ESPN reports reports talks are dead
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 08:19 PM
  4. Game Time Weather
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 05:09 AM
  5. Metrodome Playoff game?
    By LamBLOWfield in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 05:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •