"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=49907.msg888666#msg888666 date=1230742885]
    WEATHER REPORT:
    (11:00am CST, Wednesday 12/31/08)
    Saturday - Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs around 20.

Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the evening...then partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 10 above. Chance of snow 30 percent.

Sunday - Partly cloudy. Highs around 15.

Obviously, this is wayyyy early to think about the actual temps on Sunday, but the idea of a majorish snow thing on Saturday is pretty solid at this point.
    For those driving from Out-of-Town, I might plan on a little extra travel time on Saturday.
    30% is not very good.
    That's Saturday Night.
    It's 50% during the day on Saturday.
    It says light snow. How many inches is that?
    Look - they are loathe to make predictions of inches 4 days out.
    But BOTH the guy on Channel 4 last night AND the guy on Channel 4 this AM said "We're watching a potentially major snow event for Saturday".

That's the best I can do at this point.

=Z=
    Good thing I am driving up Friday. Those weather people are so helpful and right.
    :P
    ;D
    [/quote]

We're driving to Alexandria on Friday, and then Minny Sunday morning.
    I am guessing that we should be fine.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: SUNDAY (1/4) PLAYOFF GAME - WEATHER REPORTS

"marstc09" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    WEATHER REPORT:

Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the evening...then partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 10 above. Chance of snow 30 percent.

Obviously, this is wayyyy early to think about the actual temps on Sunday, but the idea of a majorish snow thing on Saturday is pretty solid at this point.
    For those driving from Out-of-Town, I might plan on a little extra travel time on Saturday.

=Z=
    A True fan will drive thru anything, for a game like this..... ;D
    You should of seen what I drove through for the Atlanta game!
    I would seriously think about flying out for this one, and I was suprised when the wife said I could go, earlier this AM...But I told her,if the Vikings win this week, I'de much rather save our money so I can go to the NFC Playoff game in NY.......So you guys and gals better be load, and cheer us to a win against the Eagles.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    WEATHER REPORT:

=Z=
    I would seriously think about flying out for this one, and I was suprised when the wife said I could go, earlier this AM...But I told her,if the Vikings win this week, I'de much rather save our money so I can go to the NFC Playoff game in NY.......So you guys and gals better be load, and cheer us to a win against the Eagles.
    Hate to tell you this Ned, but when the Vikings win this week, they will be traveling to Carolina next week.
    The only way they will face New York is in teh NFC Championship game.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    WEATHER REPORT:

=Z=
    Hate to tell you this Ned, but when the Vikings win this week, they will be traveling to Carolina next week.
    The only way they will face New York is in teh NFC Championship game.
    Nodak, after reading that, I went to NFL.com and looked at the post season sched....Your correct sir, if we win, we play Carolina, and would meet only in NY if the Vikings beat Panthers and the Cards or Atl, loss to the Giants.......man, now I' stuck, do I fly down to NC to watch the Panthers game with my Dad, or pray for another win and a Giants win, and go to NY then?......Tough Call

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

*BUMP*

Here is the latest weather report from WCCO.COM - 9:32pm CST 1/1/09:

Saturday - Not as cold. Cloudy. A chance of snow or light sleet or a slight chance of light freezing rain or light freezing drizzle in the morning...then a chance of snow and light sleet in the afternoon. Highs 25 to 30. East winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy. Snow...light freezing rain and light sleet likely in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 3 inches. Lows 5 to 10. North winds 5 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Sunday - Colder. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Highs around 15.

Sunday Night - Colder. Mostly clear. Lows 5 below to 10 below zero.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

*BUMP*

Latest update - 8:20am CST, Friday, Jan 2, 2009:

Saturday - Not as cold. A chance of light sleet and snow in the morning...then snow and a chance of sleet in the afternoon. Snow and sleet accumulation up to 2 inches. Highs 25 to 30. East winds 5 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night - Snow in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Areas of blowing and drifting snow. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Lows around 10 above. North winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight.

Sunday - Colder. Partly cloudy. A slight chance of snow in the morning. Patchy blowing and drifting snow in the morning. Highs around 10 above. West winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent.

Bring yer woolies!

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

For all of us who are driving in from out of town Saturday or Sunday - be careful out there on the roads!
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Zeus" wrote:
    *BUMP*

Latest update - 8:20am CST, Friday, Jan 2, 2009:

Saturday - Not as cold. A chance of light sleet and snow in the morning...then snow and a chance of sleet in the afternoon. Snow and sleet accumulation up to 2 inches. Highs 25 to 30. East winds 5 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night - Snow in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Areas of blowing and drifting snow. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Lows around 10 above. North winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight.

Sunday - Colder. Partly cloudy. A slight chance of snow in the morning. Patchy blowing and drifting snow in the morning. Highs around 10 above. West winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent.

Bring yer woolies!

=Z=
    I must be fricken nuts.
    Leaving my HD TV, Wings, Fridge, Sunny VA etc for that shit.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

*BUMP*

Latest weather (2:35pm CST - 1/2/09):

Saturday Night - Snow in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Areas of blowing and drifting snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 3 to 4 inches. Lows around 10 above. North winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight.

=Z=

http://www.wcco.com/video/?id=[email protected]

Noon weather forecast from today.

=Z=

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast