Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Norseman Sully gets new deal..

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Play like shit... get a new deal. I'm so done with this organization. I'm ready to throw in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson14 View Post

Chazz is offline Coordinator
    This is just stupid ><

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Good deal. He had a slow start to the season but has really been playing well since the Chicago game.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Looks like the Vikings have made a commitment to excrement.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Well from all im hearing he has improved, but all i saw vs the Lions was him snapping the ball to the feet of Joe Webb, if that pays you 25m i want in..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Yah, everyone's saying he's improved. And let's face it, we can't address every single OL position in the offseason. Too many other needs. At best we get a LT and a G. We need a WR, CB, S, DT, LB, and maybe even a K. Lots of stuff, but I think we need to start with the OL as I am all for protecting our young QB. Heck, why not just ask him which he'd prefer, the top WR or the top LT? Won't happen, but if he feels that Blackmon would help his game more than Kalil, than I'm all for Blackmon. This will be Ponders draft pick for all I care. Either one will help a ton. Kalil will protect ponder against the premier pass rushers in our division, and help pave the way for AP. Blackmon will take the ball deep take the top off the defense (x2) and open things up for Harvin in the slot and Kyle in the middle, and give AP some running room.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Sully hasn't improved so much as the rest of the OL has gotten worse and made him look better in comparison.