Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    V4L wrote:
    Was looking for a Marrdro post saying something of this sort

    "So the center IS responsible for line calls and blocking assignments? Who was that yutz babbling about the play of the center and that cats responsibilities" :P
    LOL, quit trying to crack me up. I'm in the closet all day and aint in a good mood because of it.

    JK, lucky for me, the game is on FOX, just so happen to have a TV in the closet so I won't miss a thing.

    Got some Chilly and Dogs in the slow cooker starting to smell pretty good right about now.

    As to the thread........You don't agree that the C makes the line calls?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    Marrdro wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Was looking for a Marrdro post saying something of this sort

    "So the center IS responsible for line calls and blocking assignments? Who was that yutz babbling about the play of the center and that cats responsibilities" :P
    LOL, quit trying to crack me up. I'm in the closet all day and aint in a good mood because of it.

    JK, lucky for me, the game is on FOX, just so happen to have a TV in the closet so I won't miss a thing.

    Got some Chilly and Dogs in the slow cooker starting to smell pretty good right about now.

    As to the thread........You don't agree that the C makes the line calls?

    Smile Marty!! :woohoo:

    Hahaha chili dogs cookin at work! love it!

    And of course I know that man! You were preaching it for years lol

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    V4L wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Was looking for a Marrdro post saying something of this sort

    "So the center IS responsible for line calls and blocking assignments? Who was that yutz babbling about the play of the center and that cats responsibilities" :P
    LOL, quit trying to crack me up. I'm in the closet all day and aint in a good mood because of it.

    JK, lucky for me, the game is on FOX, just so happen to have a TV in the closet so I won't miss a thing.

    Got some Chilly and Dogs in the slow cooker starting to smell pretty good right about now.

    As to the thread........You don't agree that the C makes the line calls?

    Smile Marty!! :woohoo:

    Hahaha chili dogs cookin at work! love it!

    And of course I know that man! You were preaching it for years lol
    No beer though. DAMN.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    Marrdro wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Was looking for a Marrdro post saying something of this sort

    "So the center IS responsible for line calls and blocking assignments? Who was that yutz babbling about the play of the center and that cats responsibilities" :P
    LOL, quit trying to crack me up. I'm in the closet all day and aint in a good mood because of it.

    JK, lucky for me, the game is on FOX, just so happen to have a TV in the closet so I won't miss a thing.

    Got some Chilly and Dogs in the slow cooker starting to smell pretty good right about now.

    As to the thread........You don't agree that the C makes the line calls?

    Smile Marty!! :woohoo:

    Hahaha chili dogs cookin at work! love it!

    And of course I know that man! You were preaching it for years lol
    No beer though. DAMN.

    Sneak some beasts in next time!

    Btw love the beasts! cant beat it for 13 bucks!

  5. #15
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    V4L wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Was looking for a Marrdro post saying something of this sort

    "So the center IS responsible for line calls and blocking assignments? Who was that yutz babbling about the play of the center and that cats responsibilities" :P
    LOL, quit trying to crack me up. I'm in the closet all day and aint in a good mood because of it.

    JK, lucky for me, the game is on FOX, just so happen to have a TV in the closet so I won't miss a thing.

    Got some Chilly and Dogs in the slow cooker starting to smell pretty good right about now.

    As to the thread........You don't agree that the C makes the line calls?

    Smile Marty!! :woohoo:

    Hahaha chili dogs cookin at work! love it!

    And of course I know that man! You were preaching it for years lol
    No beer though. DAMN.

    Sneak some beasts in next time!

    Btw love the beasts! cant beat it for 13 bucks!
    Wasn't long ago I could get a 30 pack for 10 bucks......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #16
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    Marrdro wrote:
    The offense functioned better in the second half, and the coaching staff liked the way Cooper handled the line calls and directed blocking assignments.

    "He did a pretty nice job, held his own," offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said. "The most important thing for us is that the center directs a lot of the show. I feel confident with Cooper. He does a great job, he's scrappy, he's tough. He's going to fight each and every play. I'm excited about him."
    Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start at center


    Whats really up with Sully's legs?

    I'm beginning to think that maybe he is trying to be bigger than his body will let him. If thats the case, we need to move on and hope Coop can hold the Center position down for the rest of the season at least.
    It's tough to describe how good this post makes me feel. Looks like you were wrong on this one Marr.

    -V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    Marrdro wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    On a side note this looks like and indication that Cook has found yet another position he can't play on the OL. Apparently his play against Detroit was just a mirage.
    Another article just posted quotes Hutch as saying the opposite.

    What I think it is, is an indication that our backup Center is finally figuring things out allowing our swingman to focus just on 3 positions instead of 4.
    He was pulled for poor line calls. I trust Mike Morris. He was a Center.

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    V-Unit wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    The offense functioned better in the second half, and the coaching staff liked the way Cooper handled the line calls and directed blocking assignments.

    "He did a pretty nice job, held his own," offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said. "The most important thing for us is that the center directs a lot of the show. I feel confident with Cooper. He does a great job, he's scrappy, he's tough. He's going to fight each and every play. I'm excited about him."
    Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start at center


    Whats really up with Sully's legs?

    I'm beginning to think that maybe he is trying to be bigger than his body will let him. If thats the case, we need to move on and hope Coop can hold the Center position down for the rest of the season at least.
    It's tough to describe how good this post makes me feel. Looks like you were wrong on this one Marr.

    -V-
    How so?

    Regardless, I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again I'm sure.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    On a side note this looks like and indication that Cook has found yet another position he can't play on the OL. Apparently his play against Detroit was just a mirage.
    Another article just posted quotes Hutch as saying the opposite.

    What I think it is, is an indication that our backup Center is finally figuring things out allowing our swingman to focus just on 3 positions instead of 4.
    He was pulled for poor line calls. I trust Mike Morris. He was a Center.
    So that makes him more right than the LG playing next to him?

    If thats so, then I guess. :huh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Sullivan questionable, so Cooper looks to start

    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    On a side note this looks like and indication that Cook has found yet another position he can't play on the OL. Apparently his play against Detroit was just a mirage.
    Another article just posted quotes Hutch as saying the opposite.

    What I think it is, is an indication that our backup Center is finally figuring things out allowing our swingman to focus just on 3 positions instead of 4.
    He was pulled for poor line calls. I trust Mike Morris. He was a Center.
    So that makes him more right than the LG playing next to him?

    If thats so, then I guess. :huh:
    Yes come I am sure Hutch would tell us if Cook was making bad line calls. *rolling eyes*

    I am sure Morris has the inside scoop and reported it. hmy:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Center John Sullivan shines in his first start
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:17 PM
  2. Vikes add Lichtensteiger, cut C Jon Cooper
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 10:05 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:18 PM
  4. DB Cooper -- A Woman?
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 12:12 PM
  5. Ira Cooper
    By Daves_not_here! in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 05:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •