Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Suggestions for Udeze tribute

As most of your know, I started a group called "Support and Prayer for Kenechi Udeze" on February 11th, the night it was announced that he was diagnosed with Leukemia.
    Well, as I've touched on in other threads, one of my friends is going to try and hook me up with a field pass to training camp, and I hope to briefly talk to some of the defensive linemen and pay a tribute to Udeze.
    Only problem so far is idk exactly what I want to do.
    I was thinking something like maybe having a sign and having them take a picture.. i have no clue lol.

ideas!??!

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Suggest for Udeze tribute

get a banner signed by all the vikings fans at each home game. that would be pretty cool. from 4 preseason, 16 regular season, and then 3-4 in the playoffs, that would be pretty damn cool to know that eveyone was thinking about him all the way through the season. that would take a lot of work to set up and what not, but something like that would be awesome.

We're bringing purple back.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"gregair13" wrote:
    get a banner signed by all the vikings fans at each home game. that would be pretty cool. from 4 preseason, 16 regular season, and then 3-4 in the playoffs, that would be pretty damn cool to know that eveyone was thinking about him all the way through the season. that would take a lot of work to set up and what not, but something like that would be awesome.

I think he means he is getting a onfield pass during the Training Camp, not actual games.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"erik5032" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:

I think he means he is getting a onfield pass during the Training Camp, not actual games.
    Yup.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i was thinking bigger scale
    We're bringing purple back.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I would think Udeze could show up for a photo op at training camp and let him mingle with the players. I'm surprised he hasn't done that yet.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"gregair13" wrote:
    get a banner signed by all the vikings fans at each home game. that would be pretty cool. from 4 preseason, 16 regular season, and then 3-4 in the playoffs, that would be pretty gol 'darnit cool to know that eveyone was thinking about him all the way through the season. that would take a lot of work to set up and what not, but something like that would be awesome.

kewl idea!!

u could have one huge one that travels around the gates at each game that people could randomly sign

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Suggestions for Udeze tribute

V_K,

I know you are familiar with this sign from training camp as you first walk out of the first tent. Perhaps a similar "We miss you" sign would be nice to honor Udeze that can be signed by both the players & the fans.

[img width=450 height=600]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/TC_2007/100_0296.jpg[/img]

Or a huge & I mean huge group photo of the entire team taken on the the field & then signed by them with a similar "We miss you" caption would be nice.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"