Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Suddenly

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    From what I have gathered is that the call was correct. I was watching a program on the nfl network where they broke down the rules, first off a catch isnt a catch until two feet are on the ground. By the time Jennings had his feet down Tate had his hands on the ball making it a simultaneous catch which is always awarded to the passing team. Seems pretty cut and dry when you look at the rules.
    I would direct you to this article for clarification. It's as close to a universal consensus as there is that it's an incorrect call. NFL’s rulebook, casebook confirm call was incorrect | ProFootballTalk
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Sagunto para una trimestre de universidad. Estoy aqui con mi prometida porque quiero apprender mas espanol y ella quiere perfeccionar su espanol. Es muy dificil a ver NFL games y todos los gentes aqui no le gustan futbol americano. Lo siento, mi espanol es mas o menos.
    LOL!!! Not bad .

"Es muy dificil ver" not A ver.

Todos los gentes aqui no le gustan is pretty wrong it would go like this "A la gente de aqui no le gusta el futbol americano"

Sagunto? you gotta see Valencia then its near Sagunto ,la ciudad de las artes and the formula 1 street circuit too.

Pasalo bien pimpollo
    El underdog.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    LOL!!! Not bad .

"Es muy dificil ver" not A ver.

Todos los gentes aqui no le gustan is pretty wrong it would go like this "A la gente de aqui no le gusta el futbol americano"

Sagunto? you gotta see Valencia then its near Sagunto ,la ciudad de las artes and the formula 1 street circuit too.

Pasalo bien pimpollo
    Ah, estoy aprendiendo mas todas (las?) dias. Mi prometida y yo fuimos a Valencia (valenTHia lol). Y vamos a ir a un hotel en Valencia manana. Donde vives?
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Ah, estoy aprendiendo mas todas (las?) dias. Mi prometida y yo fuimos a Valencia (valenTHia lol). Y vamos a ir a un hotel en Valencia manana. Donde vives?
    Aprendiendo mas todOs lOs dias.Mi prometida(pretty cheesy word ,use "novia" better) ........Maņana vamos a ir a(not EN) Valencia a un Hotel.get used to use the Ņ btw.

Al in all it looks like Pretty decent castellano(i dlike to listen you talking LMAO)

I live in Zaragoza about 200 miles from Valencia.Been there a lot of times,nice place ,youd like better Sevilla or Barcelona though.

What a way to kidnap a thread btw
    El underdog.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    I know, I'm crazy. Maybe it's because I'm so disconnected from the NFL world (I'm in Spain and can watch absolutely ZERO games, and have ridiculously slow internet so streams are out of the picture) and have just had to read about everything so I'm forced to look at it more objectively. It's hard for me to be excited about this season because I'm not able to watch anything as NFL.com's video's are so slow for me. Such a depressing season...
    just having some fun bustin your balls. I never picked up on you being in Spain before. How did you come about being there? Gotta be tough following the beloved Purple.

One question. Do you wear the viking helmet while running with the bulls?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    OK Recap number 1.

Point "A"- Screw the Packers.
    Point "B"- If you disagree with point "A", then Point "A" extends to you.
    END.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    just having some fun bustin your balls. I never picked up on you being in Spain before. How did you come about being there? Gotta be tough following the beloved Purple.

Haha, I'm actually just here with my girlfriend for three months. Doing a semester of college. I live in Nebraska and have been posting from there (among other places) for the past couple years.

And El Vikingo, yo dije prometida porque prometida significa fiance y novia significa girlfriend, no?

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    LOL, I'll bet he does

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Haha, I'm actually just here with my girlfriend for three months. Doing a semester of college. I live in Nebraska and have been posting from there (among other places) for the past couple years.

And El Vikingo, yo dije prometida porque prometida significa fiance y novia significa girlfriend, no?
    Great opportunity doing a semester out of the country. It will likely pay dividends down the road. Cudos on that.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345