Thread: STUPID PRESS!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

STUPID PRESS!

I am so fed up with the press in Minneapolis and elsewhere about this "Love Boat" scandal that I could puke! :evil:
    They are so bad one reporter even asked if Tice was gonna bench Culpepper this week! :roll:
    And the Minneapolis Tribune is calling for the head of Tice and Wilf because Tice says he isn't going to do anyting until the players are found guilty. Gee, apparently the press doesn't consider someone innocent until PROVEN guilty. Yet they are willing to want "Tookie Williams" to walk free from murder charges. What the heck is going on in their brains?????
    I loved Wilf's comments about keeping Brad And Pep and how proud he is of the team facing adversity and coming oout a winner. That's the kind of owner we've needed for sometime and I am proud of my Vikings.
    I'm not condoning what some players did. Far from it, but this thing has gotten way out of hand.
    GO VIKES!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

SteelerFan is offline Training Camp

Re: STUPID PRESS!

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I am so fed up with the press in Minneapolis and elsewhere about this "Love Boat" scandal that I could puke! :evil:
    They are so bad one reporter even asked if Tice was gonna bench Culpepper this week! :roll:
    And the Minneapolis Tribune is calling for the head of Tice and Wilf because Tice says he isn't going to do anyting until the players are found guilty. Gee, apparently the press doesn't consider someone innocent until PROVEN guilty. Yet they are willing to want "Tookie Williams" to walk free from murder charges. What the heck is going on in their brains?????
    I loved Wilf's comments about keeping Brad And Pep and how proud he is of the team facing adversity and coming oout a winner. That's the kind of owner we've needed for sometime and I am proud of my Vikings.
    I'm not condoning what some players did. Far from it, but this thing has gotten way out of hand.
    GO VIKES!
    Can agree with you there...it's embarassing to the players, their families, the team, the coaches, the owners, and the organization as a whole.
    Bengals got the same thing going...Chris Henry was arrested for drug possession in Kentucky yesterday....
    Makes me wonder if too much money makes you go completely stupid.....

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: STUPID PRESS!

I really do not read too much press, tend to ignore it.

PP.O is all the press I need!