Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. #11
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    Mike Lynn

  2. #12
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    COOK get off the team all you do is mess up

    Thanks josdin00

  3. #13
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    I nominate the trolls in the live chat.

  4. #14
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    "tb04512" wrote:
    COOK get off the team all you do is mess up
    when are we gonna try marcus johnson at tackle, he cant be any worse than cook

  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    "Webby" wrote:
    Just give it to Whitaker or Cook every game and save the typing.

    Holy stink between those two.

    Cant believe that pile of dung whitaker made it again this year.

    Childress should be fired on that alone.
    He should simply call it the Whitaker Award & kill two birds with one stone.

    Also keep in mind, a lot of people here were in favor of keeping Whitaker over Smoot.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Just give it to Whitaker or Cook every game and save the typing.

    Holy stink between those two.

    Cant believe that pile of dung whitaker made it again this year.

    Childress should be fired on that alone.
    He should simply call it the Whitaker Award & kill two birds with one stone.

    Also keep in mind, a lot of people here were in favor of keeping Whitaker over Smoot.

    smoot is looking awesome with the redskins..every1 that leaves us does food...Burleson...SMoot...DC..is doing ok..

  7. #17
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,771

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    me....I picked the Vikes to win in the pool, what was I thinking :


    And I still think the Vikings could have won this game

  8. #18
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Just give it to Whitaker or Cook every game and save the typing.
    Holy stink between those two.
    Cant believe that pile of dung whitaker made it again this year.
    Childress should be fired on that alone.
    He should simply call it the Whitaker Award & kill two birds with one stone.

    Also keep in mind, a lot of people here were in favor of keeping Whitaker over Smoot.

    smoot is looking awesome with the redskins..every1 that leaves us does food...Burleson...SMoot...DC..is doing ok..
    Burleson isn't worth his 50 million dollar contract!

  9. #19
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    Foge Fazio

  10. #20
    Jtrains is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: The ' Stupid ' Award

    "minnesota" wrote:
    Cook and Wade

    Cook can't false start, its not THAT hard..listen in the huddle

    Bobby Wade, you can't give your QB crap about a pass he missed.. especially a young and struggling QB. That was the last thing tjack needed was you yelling about crap to him. And you suck at punt returns.

    I don't agree somebody has to yell at Jackson for being a screw up it might hit home if a team member does it.
    I agree that Wade hasn't been doing his part but someone has to help Jackson remove his head from his ass.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Peterson is second for another award
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 07:05 AM
  2. More Stupid Packer Fans Doing Something Stupid
    By Zeus in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 10:29 PM
  3. Yet another award for Adrian
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:02 AM
  4. Another Award for A.P.?
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 11:47 AM
  5. What Award?????
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 03:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •