Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Stuck with Red until May??

I was just on viking update and it said what we thought could happen. No change in ownership yet. Check the link: http://vikings.scout.com/2/358865.html

Is there a Glen Taylor in the building? I hope this means fowler's plans are not working out.
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

I don't think this is an indication that fowlers plan isnt working out. From what i understand this is the normal procedure for someone buying a team it wasnt going to be approved right away.. correct me if im worng someone
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

I wasn't sure with all the changes that were in the air if something else was up.
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

you might be right id much rather see the team owned by Taylor too
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

Maybe it's overoptimism on my part. But I am by no means a guru on NFL ownership rules. It just seems like the whole thing is so fishy, ya know? Like all the lawsuits Fowler has pending on him, his evasiveness to financial questions, down to is he married. I think he could be another Red McCombs with all the lies he's told.
    --Joe Theismann

yea i completely agree all the lawsuits deifnately don't make me feel like he is the right change we need in ownership....hopefully everything will work out for the best, but with everything going so good right now I'm a little wary that something has to go wrong

Why are some people dead set on taylor owning the team? I still want fowler and hope he is the owner now more than ever because of all the people who think Reggie is a bad fit because he's not from here. I think I can recall Reggie having some type of plan for a stadium, where is taylors?
    You republican whore!

Fowler has a stadium? if so that is news to me taylor jsut wants public help for a new stadium.. neither is saying we dont need a stadium

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Why are some people dead set on taylor owning the team? I still want fowler and hope he is the owner now more than ever because of all the people who think Reggie is a bad fit because he's not from here. I think I can recall Reggie having some type of plan for a stadium, where is taylors?
    [size=7px][/size]

Taylor has a proven track record of building a championship
    caliber team, to my knowledge he hasn't lied about his previous
    acomplishments and has the money. I don't think Fowler is
    a good fit at all and afraid he lied about not wanting to move the
    team. Something is just scarey about that guy. :scratch:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Ever had a conversation with someone who refuses to make eye contact? It's uncomfortable. Fowler gives me personally a bad vibe. It's like he's hiding something. With as little as can be known about him, it makes me think we'd be better off to stay with Red. (Did youhear my skin crawl?UGH!) But we know alot about Taylor. We have seen what he has done with the T-wolves, and his check is as good as gold once cashed. He has the money. But that's not the key elemet. He also has connections that he could get a stadium built. I like the thought of a black owner, but sometimes I think it's like forcing two puzzle pieces that don't fit together. We can't be jumpy to want ANYONe to take over the team because it's a P.C. thing to do. It's what's best for the team, and that is Taylor.
    --Joe Theismann

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast