Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

stuck in the past!!!!

chubchub is lookin' pretty smart these days in comparison, ain't he?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

stuck in the past!!!!

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    chubchub is lookin' pretty smart these days in comparison, ain't he?
    oh I wouldn't go that far Los!! actually if you don't look at all the grammer and spelling errors, it sounds a lot like chubchub

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

stuck in the past!!!!

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    westside!!!!!!!!!!
    East side!!!!!!!!!!! beyatch
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Re: stuck in the past!!!!

"nodakvikesfan" wrote:
    why are most of u stuck in the past??????????????????????????????
    gary anderson i past his prime. ELLING MAY NOT BE THE GUY. BUT LET'S FIND SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ACIENT GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone calling for players as old as Kramer would certainly be deserving of derision. And it is true that Anderson is well past his prime. But whom else would you bring in that is a) non battle tested, fresh meat like Elling, b) limited experience because they are as inconsistent as Elling, c) damaged goods who may or may not be able to kick in the NFL right now, or d) as far past their prime as Anderson.

IMO, there aren't/weren't many viable options out there. Anderson may not have much leg left, but he kicked extremely well for the Titans last season. Conway will hopefully be the answer, but injuries and inconsistency are why he hasn't stuck with a team in the NFL to this point.

Nodak, all I ask is if you want to criticize others for mentioning certain players like Anderson as a potential solution to a Vikings problem, be prepared to name a better alternative by name. If you can't name a specific player that would be better, then you have no right to criticize.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

cheesefree is offline Starter

"nodakvikesfan" wrote:
    gary anderson i past his prime. may be u stuck in the past people would have us bring back tommy kramer as qb also. or daren nelson at ruuning back. or chris doleman at def end. i bet after years of being out of football they would be really fresh!!! WAKE UP TIME FOR NEW YOUNG VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELLING MAY NOT BE THE GUY. BUT LET'S FIND SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ACIENT GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OKAY THEY PICKED UP A YOUNGER GUY SO YOU CAN QUIT YELLING!!!

FYI, there are few kickers more accurate than Gary Anderson or Morton Andersen have been over 20+ years. And, no, their accuracy didn't drop off in the later years of their careers.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"nodakvikesfan" wrote:
    gary anderson i past his prime. may be u stuck in the past people would have us bring back tommy kramer as qb also. or daren nelson at ruuning back. or chris doleman at def end. i bet after years of being out of football they would be really fresh!!! WAKE UP TIME FOR NEW YOUNG VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELLING MAY NOT BE THE GUY. BUT LET'S FIND SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ACIENT GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Johnny???? Is that you??? Did you escape from the "nice place?" Go back, hook up to your Zoloft IV and patiently wait for your shock therapy... :bootyshake:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12