Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nodakvikesfan is offline Training Camp

stuck in the past!!!!

why are most of u stuck in the past??????????????????????????????
    gary anderson i past his prime. may be u stuck in the past people would have us bring back tommy kramer as qb also. or daren nelson at ruuning back. or chris doleman at def end. i bet after years of being out of football they would be really fresh!!! WAKE UP TIME FOR NEW YOUNG VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELLING MAY NOT BE THE GUY. BUT LET'S FIND SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ACIENT GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuck in the past!!!!

westside!!!!!!!!!!
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

stuck in the past!!!!

is this like TAMPEX 2 or what :scratch: hey Nodick go play with your barbie somewhere else
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

stuck in the past!!!!

I have had it with you NODICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you 1st posted this string I didn't respond to the positive or negative about you (wanted to see how you would respond), people bent over backwards and tried to make you feel welcome and you continue to insult them again and again (you stupid idiot)!

Just because you are from North Dakota doesn't make you smart and it doesn't make you an idiot (you did that all on your own you stupid little weasel)! But to come on here and think that people should praise you or respond to your stupid posts (you talk about people growing up), they don't like me :cry: you little cry baby grow up and act like an adult you moronic little turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you can not treat the people on here with respect than I sugest you don't post anymore and go away you little NODICKvikesfan.
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

stuck in the past!!!!

Just so you know...typing in caps makes you look 1000 times more intelligent and actually makes people want to listen to you.

Not

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

stuck in the past!!!!

Wew picked up Conway so in the immortal words or Mike Myers "SHUT IT"
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

stuck in the past!!!!

NoDickVikesFan (sounded appropriate)

This site is THE BEST site I have come across. I've only made a few posts and am new here myself, and I have been warmly welcomed. There are some truly DEVOTED Vikings fans here (don't include yourself in that category).

You sound like the troll Packer fans that make my life miserable here all season long. Or better yet, like some of the patients I pick up in my ambulance who have screwed up their lives sooo bad that all they have left is misery and disdain.

At this point, I'd much rather listen to them than look at any more of your hateful and combative posts.

But still, since I saves lives for a living, I wanted to lend you a helping hand as well. Go get a dictionary (or your elementary spelling and grammer book--whichever is closer) and get yourself pointed in the right direction by looking up and learning the meaning of a few words. Now this is just a start, mind you. This,by no means,is to be construed as a complete list.

FAN (what you need to strive to be)
    DEVOTION (what you need to have to be a fan)
    RESPECT (I cannot downplay the necessity of you learning the meaning of this word)
    MISERY (maybe you could change this about yourself if you knew the meaning)
    DISDAIN (what people on this site truly feel about you--and I'm putting it nicely)

For extra credit, you could learn how to be a VIKING FAN, which is what you claim to be. Hope this helps.

GO VIKINGS!!!!

stuck in the past!!!!

SKOL ...Transplantedvikingfan "man that is a hand full" can we just say TVF..... well put
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

stuck in the past!!!!

Casper...TVF works for me...and thanks

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

stuck in the past!!!!

Just so you guys know, I am from north dakota, and this nodak guy does not represent the state very well at all!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast