Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: Still No Respect

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Very beatable even with big Ben.

    I have a feeling we win out, I also understand they need to take it one game at a time and worry about the Browns right now.
    I don't know. We gotta have the ball in the air to win. They will pound the hell out of our D otherwise.

    Living here around Clevesuck, I have told all the Browns fans since '99 about how bad they suck. I have really rubbed it in for years. If there was 1 game this year that I do not want us to lose, it is this. I will never hear the end of it. Some guys that I work with only care about this 1 game so they can bury my big mouth.

    O god, please just let us win this one...another prayer to follow for the next game!
    I'm prayin for ya big buddy!

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Still No Respect

    "DPep11" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Very beatable even with big Ben.

    I have a feeling we win out, I also understand they need to take it one game at a time and worry about the Browns right now.
    I don't know. We gotta have the ball in the air to win. They will pound the hell out of our D otherwise.

    Living here around Clevesuck, I have told all the Browns fans since '99 about how bad they suck. I have really rubbed it in for years. If there was 1 game this year that I do not want us to lose, it is this. I will never hear the end of it. Some guys that I work with only care about this 1 game so they can bury my big mouth.

    O god, please just let us win this one...another prayer to follow for the next game!
    I'm prayin for ya big buddy!
    Are you god? :lol:

  3. #13
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: Still No Respect

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "DPep11" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Very beatable even with big Ben.

    I have a feeling we win out, I also understand they need to take it one game at a time and worry about the Browns right now.
    I don't know. We gotta have the ball in the air to win. They will pound the hell out of our D otherwise.

    Living here around Clevesuck, I have told all the Browns fans since '99 about how bad they suck. I have really rubbed it in for years. If there was 1 game this year that I do not want us to lose, it is this. I will never hear the end of it. Some guys that I work with only care about this 1 game so they can bury my big mouth.

    O god, please just let us win this one...another prayer to follow for the next game!
    I'm prayin for ya big buddy!
    Are you god? :lol:
    Yeah... pretty much :razz:

  4. #14
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Still No Respect

    "gregair13" wrote:
    we still are only 500 and we just beat the packers. they are horrid.

    They beat Atlanta soundly last week, in Atlanta.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  5. #15
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Still No Respect

    If this was the BCS that would mean something.

  6. #16
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Still No Respect

    We don't need respect, we need wins. Right now wins are going to be a lot easier to get than respect. We have not lost a game all season to a team with a losing record and if we continue that trend we will be 9-7 at the end of the season. That means hopefully getting a wild card by beating the Browns, Lions, Rams, and Ravens. None of those wins would get us respect, but they could get us a playoff spot.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  7. #17
    CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    336

    Re: Still No Respect

    We will beat the Bears at home on New Years day, forsure!!! The Bears are going to fold against the Bucs THIS week!!

    Cheers!!

  8. #18
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Still No Respect

    "V-Unit" wrote:
    We don't need respect, we need wins. Right now wins are going to be a lot easier to get than respect. We have not lost a game all season to a team with a losing record and if we continue that trend we will be 9-7 at the end of the season. That means hopefully getting a wild card by beating the Browns, Lions, Rams, and Ravens. None of those wins would get us respect, but they could get us a playoff spot.
    True, our team plays better when we have the attitude we are going to earn that respect from this team this weekend.

    Once they stop playing that way, we will be like the team of the first 6 weeks of the season.

  9. #19
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Still No Respect

    "CanadaViking" wrote:
    We will beat the Bears at home on New Years day, forsure!!! The Bears are going to fold against the Bucs THIS week!!

    Cheers!!
    Nice optimism, I hope you are right :???:

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  10. #20
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Still No Respect

    we don't need no stinkin' respect.
    we talk on the scoreboard

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. getting a little respect
    By RK. in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 11:26 AM
  2. respect
    By mr.woo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 03:33 PM
  3. Why do we still get no respect?
    By BigEasyViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2005, 02:21 AM
  4. Still No Respect
    By Wiggles67 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 08:37 PM
  5. RESPECT FOR T.O
    By vikesgm in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 04:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •