Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    fan4favre is offline Starter

Stick a fork in the pack!!

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    The Packer D being worse than he thought? How about those 6 turnovers?! I'm actually surprised at the offense...talk about shootin' yerself in the ol' foot time and time again! I mean Favre may of thrown a few TD's, but he looked just plain AWFUL on those picks! Is he gettin' old or is the Titan D just that good? And,...was that a record for most points allowed at Lambeau?

Brett has always been known for his interceptions. Is this your first time watching him?

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    The Packer D being worse than he thought? How about those 6 turnovers?! I'm actually surprised at the offense...talk about shootin' yerself in the ol' foot time and time again! I mean Favre may of thrown a few TD's, but he looked just plain AWFUL on those picks! Is he gettin' old or is the Titan D just that good? And,...was that a record for most points allowed at Lambeau?
    Titan D good?

This is the same Titan D that Brees torched!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

I've watched the Puckers off and on just to see how they are doing...and yes I recall him throwing picks...but mostly when he was in his first few years when he was younger and basically a careless gunslinger! Maybe he's having a mid life crisis and wants to be young again!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "CanuckVike" wrote:

Brett has always been known for his interceptions. Is this your first time watching him?
    Well..thats not a good thing to be known for, now is it?
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Nall just threw a TD pass....uh oh, looks like a QB controversy is brewing in GB...LOL!
    But lets not lose sight of the main issue guys ...... Favre's starting streak has been continued - that's the important thing to remember ... so tell me how many times did that get mentioned last night ?
    :wav:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

When they lose next week, theyll almost have as much losses as they had last year. 6 losses last year and bound to be 5 losses since they dont usually play well in domes and with there d playing like that, they could give kevin jones 120 or more yards.

The bad thing is the lions will still be in a tie with us when we beat the aints and they beat the pack.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "CanuckVike" wrote:

Yeah, well I still didn't expect 4 from him. It's too bad they called the obvious one in the end zone an incomplete pass. Not even the announcers who worship favre could figure out why it wasn't an INT! Also, anybody else see the non pass interference call during the game. I think the refs were trying to keep the Packers in it. Well, that didn't work now did it?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Packer are bad, far worse D than I , and any of you , had expected. (Many of you will claim to be the genius who knew it all along, but your the same people who predicted the Vikes to win it all last year)

Anyway...
    Packman, gotta say that was not the best comeback I have seen you post.

I think you are scared of the way this is going, if you are like most Pack fans you were predicting the Pack to win the superbowl!

I think we have a better shot than your team does! :cheers:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

My favorite stat, Ahman Green 10 rushes for 33 yards and a fumble!

What the hell has happened to him?

How can their D be ranked ahead of ours? I know our D is a hell of a lot better than what I saw last night!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Alright....alright.... I got to add to this because I think I enjoyed the game last night more then watching our "prevent the win defense" on sunday!!! Holy crap... 3 interceptions!!! That was almost as good as Daunte's 5 touchdowns!!

I fell asleep after halftime... so I had to check sports center first thing this morning to make sure that Favre didn't have a come back... and yaaaaay he didn't!!! I love how they talk about everything except how he just isn't as good as he was though... how many times did they talk about the crowd? "This is the quietest I think I've ever heard this crowd" well yeah... their team didn't give them anything to cheer about!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast