Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: steve loney

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

steve loney

i think his numbers will be lower, not cause moss is gone but because we can play more consertative. but when we have a play maker like burleson who can score anywhere on the field and he isn't scared to catch the ball anywhere culpeppers numbers will continue to be high.

plus we were averaging 30 points a game when moss was gone, and having kleinsasser with wiggins on the field will be even more dangerous, so culpeppers numbers will still be high.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

steve loney

get peyton manning, yeah right that is stupid, culpepper is the best all around quarter back in the nfl and nobody can say otherwise.

only reason manning does so good is cause the colts put all their money into their offense just like the packers do.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Re: steve loney

"smootloot" wrote:
    anyone worried that the culpeps #'s will slow down with a new offensive coordinator? or is it better to start clean without moss?
    1st: It depends on which numbers you're talking about. I'm sure his TD passes, attempts, and total yards will probably drop, but I think his comp %, win %, and his QB rating will fall in the top 5.

2nd: It's not as if Loney came from a different system. He's already an insider and he and Pep should work well together.

3rd: The loss of Randy dictates the need for a new offensive coordinator. Linehan wouldn't know what to do without him and Loney has never had to focus on him. A clean start is best.

AntiPacker4lyfe is offline Waterboy

steve loney

his #'s will deffinatly be a lil lower w/out moss. but i think that looney toon won be as controling as linahan. this will alow daunte to run the offence w/ more confidence

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

steve loney

I think his TD's may be down some and his yards. On the other hand his completion percentage and his QB rating will be better with the improved defense and running game
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

steve loney

"ndakvikefan" wrote:
    I think his TD's may be down some and his yards. On the other hand his completion percentage and his QB rating will be better with the improved defense and running game
    Didn't he complete 69%? That's pretty unreal. I don't think you can really do much better than that.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

steve loney

"JimFlyinsaucer" wrote:
    "ndakvikefan" wrote:
    Didn't he complete 69%? That's pretty unreal. I don't think you can really do much better than that.
    70% :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123