Sterling Sharpe on "Playbook"

Sterling Sharpe, when previewing the Vikings 2005 season, basically bullied anyone else from stating an opinion and dissed the Vikings offense over and over. No more Moss= worse Culpepper, our receivers can't catch over the middle, we have no running backs, our O line sucks, Losing Linnehan was a huge blow (personally, good riddance to linnehan) and finally Brian Baldinger asks "Wow, you really hate the Vikings offense, don't you?"
    Sounds like Sterling, who really takes himself way too seriously, still has some hatred towards the Purple and Gold. F him.

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Re: Sterling Sharpe on "Playbook"

Hey thats whats happens when you are to old, to washed up to do anything other than go into commentating. Hell look at salsbury can't play anymore so I'll spew garbage out of my mouth. Just wait til you have the sterling/shannon sharpe show. A reality series on espn to see who can spew more crapola from their mouth in the least amount of time.

Should be a hit.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Plus look who he used to play for and I don't think anything else needs to said on this subject.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    Sterling Sharpe, when previewing the Vikings 2005 season, basically bullied anyone else from stating an opinion and dissed the Vikings offense over and over. No more Moss= worse Culpepper, our receivers can't catch over the middle, we have no running backs, our O line sucks, Losing Linnehan was a huge blow (personally, good riddance to linnehan) and finally Brian Baldinger asks "Wow, you really hate the Vikings offense, don't you?"
    Sounds like Sterling, who really takes himself way too seriously, still has some hatred towards the Purple and Gold. F him.
    Yes...F him indeed. He'll be enjoying the crow February 9th.

Del Rio Guest

I think our line sucks, I think we don't have a quality 20-25 carries a night rusher.

But I still think we gonna whoop dat azz.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Our line doesn't suck, but it could be better. And just because we have unproven backs doesn't mean they can't carry the ball a whole game.

But hey that's your opinion

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What more do you expect froma former Packer who has a chip on his shoulder about a shortened career, a brother that was a better than him, and being let go from ESPN to later become part of playbook.

He is just bitter!! He is taking it out on the Vikings.

He hasn't had love for the Vikes as long as I can remember.

Even if Sterling is right...and he may be to some degree...we're still a Top Ten offense. This year is all about the defense finally catching up to the offense and contributing to some wins. It may take 'til midseason to jell, but we should be tough down the stretch!

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

this makes me hate Sterling even more, what an idiot, culpepper will do just fine and his interceptions will go down now that he doesn't have to force the ball to moss and i think we have a very good and deep recieving core who can go down the middle like taylor did tonight and got popped