Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Sterling Sharp is a HATER

I loved Sharpe as a player. I had my Sharpe jersey and everything (84 was my high school number, anyway), but I really haven't respected him much as a journalist. That might seem odd, but I really don't respect Carter much either. The difference was a really hated Carter as a player (at least as a Viking), so that's a lot easier.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

"cheesefree" wrote:
    Sean Salisbury does the same thing, he can't seem to make up his mind whether the Vikings suck or will be in the Super Bowl.
    Neither can the vikings it seems.

It happens we choke a lot

hopefully we are past it
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Well what i thought was so great was that he dug up the reggie austin clip how could he go off of that. I like to watch the show because when they start having a good season i want to see what he has to say then. I like the show and all but he has nothing good to say about the vikings its kinda funny but i wish i were there to argue back.

And yes he is the one with the funny eyebrows.

You know what really gets annoying? Sharpe talks about his brother, shannon sharpe, being the best TE ever, 2 or 3 times every damn show! And when they aren't even talking about anything relovant to that subject! Think he doesn't have favorites? The guy is arrogant, and you can tell that salomon wilcox can't stand the guy, as well as the others. I say solomon, because he is the poor guy that has to sit next to him.

I am watching tonights playbook, and sharpe didn't even get 2 minutes into the damn show, before he mentioned his brother being the best TE ever to play the game. GOD THAT GETS OLD! Why does he have to say that 3 times every show?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Because he's living off the fame of his brother since his own career was cut short. It's like a soccer dad living vicariously through his son or something.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Because he's living off the fame of his brother since his own career was cut short. It's like a soccer dad living vicariously through his son or something.

God, I don't know if it irritates anyone else, but it albsolutely bugs the hell out of me. EVERY DAMN SHOW!

daredevil25 is offline Rookie

Atleast Sterling doesn't have permanent PMS against you like he does against the Falcons.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

wow wow wow he does thats the whole purpose of this discussion he dogs the vikes on everything, according to him they dont play defense and they have nobody to go over the middle, he's gay, they should kick him off the show. I'm gonna watch it tonight cause i like the show its just the shit he says at times that bugs me. But i still watch it, cause its a good show as far as breaking down film and what not thats always cool.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234