Sterling Sharp is a HATER

Chris.... I don't think Quincy has found Jesus yet either. lol

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

carter was on crack?

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

You guys are all missing the easiest one here-Deion Sanders! lol. I personally don't care for Sterling Sharpe. Had he played a full career he would have been a HOF'er, but he hates on Brett Favre. I remember an interview where he asked Favre if he "just threw the pick on purpose" to get the game over. I guess Favre looked at him like he wanted to kill him for a few seconds then Favre focused and said "no....". Sharpe is a former Packer, but I could care less about his opinion. I don't mind loyalty. This goes both ways though. Salisbury and Clayton both said how they thought it was the Packers chasing the Vikes right now and ever since they have been sucking up to the Vikes. These two will go on and on forever and kiss their :bootyshake: 's up to the final week. Irvin is just stupid. He says a good thing here and there, but basically everything good he says is something that is common knowledge among any fan.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"Jer" wrote:
    You guys are all missing the easiest one here-Deion Sanders! lol. I personally don't care for Sterling Sharpe. Had he played a full career he would have been a HOF'er, but he hates on Brett Favre. I remember an interview where he asked Favre if he "just threw the pick on purpose" to get the game over. I guess Favre looked at him like he wanted to kill him for a few seconds then Favre focused and said "no....". Sharpe is a former Packer, but I could care less about his opinion. I don't mind loyalty. This goes both ways though. Salisbury and Clayton both said how they thought it was the Packers chasing the Vikes right now and ever since they have been sucking up to the Vikes. These two will go on and on forever and kiss their :bootyshake: 's up to the final week. Irvin is just stupid. He says a good thing here and there, but basically everything good he says is something that is common knowledge among any fan.
    The throw the pick on purpose doesnt make sense since you could just take a knee and end the game. Doesnt that make sense instead of screwing up your passer rating???

But that had to be a funny question to not go unoticed. Its like hearing javon walker asking farve the same thing.

Walker-"Hey farve did you throw that pick on purpose to end the game?"

Farve-"ummmmmmmm.................Maybe???" Whatda u think. :roll: :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

Sharpe was asking about the Philly game! Thats whats so amazing, why he would ask something that dumb.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Favre made some major disses on Sharpe the year after he left. He said he was a very selfish player that kept demanding the ball, and that the less talented but more team-oriented Robert Brooks and Antonio Freeman were an improvement. And...they won a Super Bowl with those two.

I remember seeing Sterling's face on tv when they played a tape of Brett's comments. He was very, very upset.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Well i believe what farve said is true, cause everytime they talk about the greats in the league right now or even in the past he always says "oh dont forget about me". Whats crazy is farve said that stuff but then sharpe called him his homeboy the other day on the show, they must have made out i mean made up.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I would not take either of sharp or carter seriously when it comes to the pack or the vikes, both will be a bit bias every time, no matter what.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

All I can say is look how fast people jump on the band wagon when you are winning but they are just as fast to jump off when you are lossing. The real fans stay with their teams thru thick and thin!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast