Thread: Steelers Game

VIKES4LIFE123 is offline Waterboy

Steelers Game

Im going!! Its going to be awesome, I don't live in Minnesota so is the atmosphere going to be crazy? I can't concentrate at all in anything I'm doing. This is my third game, went to first 04 preseason game against Cardinals where we destroyed them also to the detroit home game where Winfield ended the game with a sweet pick.
    So excited!!

Go VIKES!!!

quiznut1 is offline Waterboy

Re: Steelers Game

I'm going to the game against the Steelers as well. Our crowd generates a lot of noise, but I was a little disappointed with our crowd noise Sunday. We should be louder against the Steelers. The acoustics in the Metrodome are something I'll miss when the new stadium is complete. Maybe Zigi Wilf will purposely keep the retractable roof of the new stadium closed on good weather days to generate more crowd noise!! :grin:

The Vikings crowd came across pretty loud. I live in St. Louis and the Rams fans, on average, are pretty quiet. Because the tickets are very expensive AND you have to buy PSLs, the average fan is older and pretty well off. This is not a blue collar crowd in St. Louis.

The Viking Fans seem to be more blue collar and vocal. Viking fans support the team more when the Vikes are down too. "Die Hard Ram Fans" drop the Rams like a rock if they don't make the playoffs.

The Metrodome looks like there are tickets available each week?

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"quiznut1" wrote:
    I'm going to the game against the Steelers as well. Our crowd generates a lot of noise, but I was a little disappointed with our crowd noise Sunday. We should be louder against the Steelers. The acoustics in the Metrodome are something I'll miss when the new stadium is complete. Maybe Zigi Wilf will purposely keep the retractable roof of the new stadium closed on good weather days to generate more crowd noise!! :grin:
    BTW, zygi is opposed to a new stadium with a roof.

We no longer have the Bucs on our schedule twice a year, so I am all for a roof on the new stadium. I did not mean to turn this into a Stadium Thread.

The Dome is an advantage in this weeks game, where the cold would not be a factor in a game this week against the Steelers who play cold weather games on a regular basis.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"WaywardHoosier" wrote:
    The Vikings crowd came across pretty loud. I live in St. Louis and the Rams fans, on average, are pretty quiet. Because the tickets are very expensive AND you have to buy PSLs, the average fan is older and pretty well off. This is not a blue collar crown in St. Louis.

The Viking Fans seem to be more blue collar and vocal. Viking fans support the team more when the Vikes are down too. "Die Hard Ram Fans" drop the Rams like a rock if they don't make the playoffs.

The Metrodome looks like there are tickets available each week?
    that's funny! :lol:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum