Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Steelers Fan in the House

the vikings wil stop the steelers run. ben will be forced to throw and will be picked off, ur defense will give us some three and out but thanks to the great field position by our ST and Def. we will get more fg's and TD and win the game.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

it seems like the steeler fans are the only ones who have come to our site and tried so say anything about their team winning. we have like 2 bears fan, but there is alot revolving around this game on the weekend. it could change lives.
    We're bringing purple back.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

I think if the Vikings score first and get a bit of a lead, it could be really tough for the Steelers. The way for the Steelers to win it is to control the clock and grind the ball out. The way for us to win is open the game up and try to turn it into a track meet.

You want a shootout? :lol:

Your offense is ranked 22nd in points scored, ours is ranked 11th. Seems to me that our offense puts up more points than yours. Now your defense is also ranked 22nd in points allowed, while ours is ranked 9th.

My point? Glad you asked... the point is that we can run or we can throw, and outside of Indy and Cincy opposing teams haven't had much success against us this year.

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

This game is going to be a doozy, I am looking forward to sitting on my couch hungover and just enjoying a hard fought battle!! I really think the boys have a chance to go 7 in a row, it will be tough but I am sure not dreading this game as I was a month ago!!

On a bit of a side note, at the Rams game I had row 4 in section 101, yes right where K-Rob jumped into the stands, he was about 5 feet from me, that was the coolest thing in football that I have ever encountered!!

1 major key to us winning is having K-Rob on the field, he makes defenses respect the offense as he is a threat to score on every play that he is involved!! I know forsure that atleast 3 of the 3 and outs were because K-Rob wasn't on the field! I am not a coach, these are just observations!! And K-Rob was sick the night before and got no sleep, this guy is a stud, we need to sign him up, he wants to succeed in purple!!

Cheers!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"TIMEsteelersfan" wrote:

Your offense is ranked 22nd in points scored, ours is ranked 11th. Seems to me that our offense puts up more points than yours. Now your defense is also ranked 22nd in points allowed, while ours is ranked 9th.

My point? Glad you asked... the point is that we can run or we can throw, and outside of Indy and Cincy opposing teams haven't had much success against us this year.

You see, there in lies the problem. Overall offense and defense for the Vikes is misleading. You add in those first 5 games of stats ... this team is completely different since then ... see my above post on this page ... explains the secondary alone over the last few games ...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Wiggles67" wrote:
    I really wonder if this is how all the Steelers fans are. No offense but these guys have been incredibly disrespectful and almost childish. So instead of making unfounded claims about "how much the steelers will get killed" and whatever other crap you guys want to say. I'm just going to wish you guys the best of luck on sunday
    In all, I do not see too many of them being butts. For the most part they have been pretty cool.

Like I said, we encourage them to come here and talk smack.
    I agree! We can't really call ourselves true Viking fans if we can't defend our favorite team...so Steeler fans, bring it on!!! Fellow Viking fans, load up for bear...they bring alot to the table...but so do we!!! If we survived the early part of our season, we can take on anything that is thrown our way...so let's get our roll on!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"TIMEsteelersfan" wrote:

Ravens had some success didn't they?! :grin:

Offensively? No, not at all.

vikingTurf Guest

Man I love NFL, where else can you have fellow citizens from different state come to other team's fan site and talk trash, and yet in time of adversity they all join hands for the country!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast