Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Stay or Go! An interesting comparison!

"magicci" wrote:
    yea there was a lot of that. Off-field problems are everywhere. Reid had them with T.O. Gruden had them with MEshawn.
    yeh , i would say theres quite a bit of differnce in the comparison.

i would much rather have a single player suspended for being an asshat , as compaired to multiple players being named in a sex scandle.

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

I bet its just the stupid media and the local press and the people on the boat being dicks. I mean they already said about the double standard on Daunte for "supposedly 'grabbing the buttocks of a female stripper'" and then the crew member having sex on the boat. If this were another team with better local media and a crew that wasnt such dicks do u think this would be such a big contreversy as well?

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"magicci" wrote:
    I bet its just the stupid media and the local press and the people on the boat being dicks. I mean they already said about the double standard on Daunte for "supposedly 'grabbing the buttocks of a female stripper'" and then the crew member having sex on the boat. If this were another team with better local media and a crew that wasnt such dicks do u think this would be such a big contreversy as well?
    No.
    ;-)

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    penalties are not the only area of concern when it comes to discipline . but the most anoying. still way to many penalties.

turnovers , players out of position , off the field scandles , missed tackles , missed blocks , and penalties . any others?
    Others? How about red hankie management, clock management, red zone play calling, road game prep. Mike Tice would make a fine college coach. He is just out coached at the pro level plain and simple. We have lost a lot of games due to better coaching on the field from our opponents. They make adjustments and we don't respond. We let teams stay within striking distance by playing conservative and suddenly blow our lead and lose it. I can't even count the times that has happened. Tice is predictable and good coach's beat him on the field. Show me where I am wrong in that assessment. Show me where brilliant coaching pulled games out for us.

WWBGD

"magicci" wrote:
    so if this were to happen in ny or la or any where else it wouldn't have been such big news?

i say it would.

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456