Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

STATS ARE JUST STATS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dan3ski

As far as I am concerned the defensive rankings of the nfl were not a major factor. In case no one noticed last season the Vikings "D" dropped ten places last season in thier bye week. I will admit I was dumb-founded by this fact when it happend and the top ranked "D" in the NFL last season did not even make it to the conference finals.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Yes, NFL rankings are irrelevant. It only takes yardage into account, and none of the other stuff.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

STATS ARE JUST STATS

What do you all think the stats are for the number of "Dumbass" comments made on a message board within one week? If there is a record, I think its close to being broken.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

STATS ARE JUST STATS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

What do you all think the stats are for the number of "Dumbass" comments made on a message board within one week? If there is a record, I think its close to being broken.
    LOL

dumbass [] jk

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

STATS ARE JUST STATS

I do apoligise to fantasy football fans as stats are all that do matter but that is fantasy. In the NFL the Vikings had the number one offense in the league and did not even make the playoffs. As for snauasges he is a cheesehead and is only here to try and piss us off and I only laugh at him!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

STATS ARE JUST STATS

If there is a reccord, LA, I'm sure it has something to do with Buck.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

snausages is offline Training Camp

STATS ARE JUST STATS

I think I hit a nerve with not being able to spell players' names correctly. Terribly sorry, I didn't have time to perform a spell check. I think it's humorous to be criticized about spelling from a guy who makes up words like "blindlessly."

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dart18

yeah stats are dumb but some newbie posting and ripping on players and not being able to spell names correcty is not justified. Make statements but dont make new posts about some statement you want to say to bait other readers to b**ch at you. So mr. 13 posts, if you want serious conversation enjoy but stupid pointless attacks are not needed in OUR forum. Go to a Pack forum if you want to blindlessly bash viking players

govikings89 is offline Rookie

STATS ARE JUST STATS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by buck

[quote]Originally posted by snausages

Stats are just stats unless you're a Viqueens fan- because stats are the only thing that you humps have to be proud of. Randy and Dante put up excellent numbers. That's the major difference between the Packers fan and the Viqueens fan- you enjoy stats, we enjoy winning.

honestly i can say that i hate the packers. i would grin if i saw fav-ray get creamed by any team and not return for the rest of the season. to me that would be a great stat.[rip] also you say you enjoy winning... how did the eagles playoff go? for me it went well. also every ass-packer fan i talk to take pride in fav-rays streak of starting games, but they should put an * next to it... being addicted to pain killers would help anyone stay in a game.

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

STATS ARE JUST STATS

Well here we go. The usual suspects are here, trying to mix it up by living in the past. Stats are just stats...TRUE! Packer Fans always live in the past...TRUE! Get over it ass-packers, we know why you are here. You are so pissed that the Pack has done nothing but continue to go down hill this off-season, while you have to watch THE VIKES continue to get stronger. You have already realized that this upcoming season is going to be pure hell when you have to watch the Purple march to the Division Title. True we will meet some division foes who will fight (Bears and/or Lions). We will also have to play inferior challengers as well (Packers), but The Norsemen will be Victorious in once again carrying the title of DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!! Fav-ray should have retired, it will be tough for him to put the torch down when you finish in the cellar this year. He reminds me of Dennis Quaid in the movie "Everybody's All-American". He was an exceptional player at the beginning of his career, sure he had problems along the way (arrests, drug-addiction, etc.), but the media loved him and made him look like he was the greatest thing to step on the grid-iron. But he didn't know when it was time to hang up his cleats, so the once golden boy took on the image of a washed up loser who had no where else to go!!! FACE THE MUSIC FAV-RAY AND PACKER FANS...IT IS OVER!!! []

sig courtesy of PPE

govikings89 is offline Rookie

STATS ARE JUST STATS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Hawgski

Well here we go. The usual suspects are here, trying to mix it up by living in the past. Stats are just stats...TRUE! Packer Fans always live in the past...TRUE! Get over it ass-packers, we know why you are here. You are so pissed that the Pack has done nothing but continue to go down hill this off-season, while you have to watch THE VIKES continue to get stronger. You have already realized that this upcoming season is going to be pure hell when you have to watch the Purple march to the Division Title. True we will meet some division foes who will fight (Bears and/or Lions). We will also have to play inferior challengers as well (Packers), but The Norsemen will be Victorious in once again carrying the title of DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!! Fav-ray should have retired, it will be tough for him to put the torch down when you finish in the cellar this year. He reminds me of Dennis Quaid in the movie "Everybody's All-American". He was an exceptional player at the beginning of his career, sure he had problems along the way (arrests, drug-addiction, etc.), but the media loved him and made him look like he was the greatest thing to step on the grid-iron. But he didn't know when it was time to hang up his cleats, so the once golden boy took on the image of a washed up loser who had no where else to go!!! FACE THE MUSIC FAV-RAY AND PACKER FANS...IT IS OVER!!! []

amen, borther! im sick of the pro-farve media whose nose is so far up the packers ass that they might as well check for prostate cancer while they are up there.[!]

STATS ARE JUST STATS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Hawgski

Agreed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12