Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator

STATS ARE JUST STATS

As far as I am concerned the defensive rankings of the nfl were not a major factor. In case no one noticed last season the Vikings "D" dropped ten places last season in thier bye week. I will admit I was dumb-founded by this fact when it happend and the top ranked "D" in the NFL last season did not even make it to the conference finals.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

snausages is offline Training Camp

STATS ARE JUST STATS

Stats are just stats unless you're a Viqueens fan- because stats are the only thing that you humps have to be proud of. Randy and Dante put up excellent numbers. That's the major difference between the Packers fan and the Viqueens fan- you enjoy stats, we enjoy winning.

STATS ARE JUST STATS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by snausages

Stats are just stats unless you're a Viqueens fan- because stats are the only thing that you humps have to be proud of. Randy and Dante put up excellent numbers. That's the major difference between the Packers fan and the Viqueens fan- you enjoy stats, we enjoy winning.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Vikeman, Better take note.......He's talking to you.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

STATS ARE JUST STATS

Shutup Buck you ignorant dumbass!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

STATS ARE JUST STATS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

LOL......Good one!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

STATS ARE JUST STATS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by buck

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

LOL......Good one!

No seriously, I think we are all tired of hearing it. Using statistic to support your argument are alot better than constantly saying "Mommy, he called me a dumbass". Did you ever consider that id you had rational comments that had any logic behind them he wouldn't. As far as snausages is concerned, define win. As far as I am concerned everyone who didn't win the superbowl last season enjoyed the same lack of success. You don't get bonus points for being eliminated early in the playoffs every year instead of not making it.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

STATS ARE JUST STATS

yeah stats are dumb but some newbie posting and ripping on players and not being able to spell names correcty is not justified. Make statements but dont make new posts about some statement you want to say to bait other readers to b**ch at you. So mr. 13 posts, if you want serious conversation enjoy but stupid pointless attacks are not needed in OUR forum. Go to a Pack forum if you want to blindlessly bash viking players
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

JoeMama is offline Starter

STATS ARE JUST STATS

Yeah as a Vikes fan, I sit down on the couch for an NFL Sunday and stare listlessly into the air until stats appear on my TV. Whatever, that has got to be one of the lamest rips I've ever heard. I'm a fan who loves the action and the drama of the game. I care about winning as well, but the everything that happens before the end of the game is what I care most about. I could care less about stats, unless a Vike happens to be on my fantasy team. And as far as Vikes fans being the only ones who hold stats dear, Pack fans are guilty too. I've seen it time and time again here. Fans of both teams lack an intelligent retort in a debate, so they bring up stats. It's a meaningless pissing contest between rubes. The only major difference I can think of between fans of the Vikes and Pack, is the fact that Pack fans seem to be a few degrees higher in their levels of denial than most of us.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

STATS ARE JUST STATS

Rankings are based on yards, which isn't a very important stat. The only way stats can be useful is if you analyze them correctly, and use the ones that are important.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

STATS ARE JUST STATS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by snausages

No you guys always love a certain stat. That stat is how many consecutive games favre started. See already you are WRONG. I guarantee you a lot of packer fans follow stats too. It also goes along with fantasty football and trying to make money as well.
    Go get a education, you are short minded and come back when you are more intelligent about things.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast