Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

State of the Vikings: All is Well in Minnesota

State of the Vikings: All is Well in Minnesota
    Marrdro's comment follows:
    I know most of you automatically dismiss the "Bleacher Report" as a rag, but I think you might find this guys take a bit interesting.

Made me giggle a couple of times.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re:State of the Vikings: All is Well in Minnesota

Curing the Vikings' Woes
    Marrdro's comment follows:
    Staying with the "How do we get better theme".........
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Suick is offline Pro-Bowler

+1 on the whole article
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

Suick wrote:
    +1 on the whole article
    Something good will come out of all this, I can just tell. If not, I sure the hell hope someone else (on another team) does something really really really stupid so I can go back to watching my sports shows.

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame

With Bleacher Report any random guy can get something posted. This guy does write a more realistic article of where we are at. The Vikings play as of late is not all gloom and doom, but it is a concern and another lesson about how close every team really is in the NFL. One week a team is a world beater and the next it's getting it's ass handed to it by what appears to be a mediocre team.

One year a team goes 12-4 and the next year without significant personnel change they are 6-8 and struggling to make a .500 season.

How we move forward is all that matters. If we truly are a championship quality team, then we will show it going forward. I wouldn't judge our future too much on these last couple of losses, as bad as they were. And I wouldn't blow up anything between Favre and Childress, beyond what it is. Two guys that want to win that won't always agree on the best way to achieve that goal.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Screw that site.

Maybe we should block them of even having their articles here.

It would be like Marr's posts being linked on other sites.

Now that's scary!

tastywaves wrote:
    With Bleacher Report any random guy can get something posted. This guy does write a more realistic article of where we are at. The Vikings play as of late is not all gloom and doom, but it is a concern and another lesson about how close every team really is in the NFL. One week a team is a world beater and the next it's getting it's ass handed to it by what appears to be a mediocre team.

One year a team goes 12-4 and the next year without significant personnel change they are 6-8 and struggling to make a .500 season.

How we move forward is all that matters. If we truly are a championship quality team, then we will show it going forward. I wouldn't judge our future too much on these last couple of losses, as bad as they were. And I wouldn't blow up anything between Favre and Childress, beyond what it is. Two guys that want to win that won't always agree on the best way to achieve that goal.
    I actually like the site. Love to see what the "Casual Fan" thinks.

Sure there are more chuckleheads on there than good ones, but still, all in all, fun to read.

Love this point........

How we move forward is all that matters.
    This will be the first real test the Chiller and FO deal with this season.

Always felt that as long as he (the Chiller) had control of the lockerroom, he would have a job. This could drive a wedge back into what might have been a earlier rift. If it does, it might be the end of him.

ultravikingfan wrote:
    Screw that site.

Maybe we should block them of even having their articles here.

It would be like Marr's posts being linked on other sites.

Now that's scary!
    LOL, that got a chuckle out of me.....

Did you read the article? It, like some on there, is actually well written considering the logical source/author.

Not sure about you, but I can think of about 4 or 5 on this site that could add some quality content to that site.

Formo is offline Team Alumni

All IS well in MN. I'm not responding to any emails/posts I get from my Packer backer friends purposely. I'll let them have their fun.

I'm just praying the biggest prayer of my life to have our favorite team go to and win the Super Bowl. So I can snub my Packer friends some more.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

And wasn't it the same for the Arizona Cardinals, who looked horrible against the New England Patriots near the end of the season last year, but eventually got past these very Vikings, en route to an unlikely Super Bowl appearance?
    :huh:

The Cardinals beat us in the playoffs last year?

:laugh:
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.