Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mogwai is offline Starter

starting to want tice back next season?

:shock: the players obviously like him. the team is playing well through adversity.but, steve loney must be replaced...he's terrible

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: starting to want tice back next season?

Loney will deff have to be replaced....probably teddy too...but Tice has really shown me alot of heart and determination.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

When they hand Tice the Super Bowl trophy then I think I might forgive him for the grey hair and dozen heart attacks he has given me....maybe
    Lots of players liked Denny, Jerry and of course Bud, Mike isn't the same calibre as these coaches and I'm not sure if he can do that here with the past history he is part of.
    We need a serious SB contender coach that commands respect when you hear his name, not how many tickets for the SB do you have.

Articnv is offline Coach

Tice has earned soem of my respect by bringing the outside help ie fazio and the other dude. Once they did we started to improve greatly.

I disagree though Cortell needs to go he real doisnt make ingame adjustemnts and dosnt now how to blitz or stunts wich with our defnse they shoudl do more of.

Mayeb with soem reall Cordinators tice could do better. If we make teh play off i think tice will be kept as there real isnt going to be a Great HC type around

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    When they hand Tice the Super Bowl trophy then I think I might forgive him for the grey hair and dozen heart attacks he has given me....maybe
    Lots of players liked Denny, Jerry and of course Bud, Mike isn't the same calibre as these coaches and I'm not sure if he can do that here with the past history he is part of.
    We need a serious SB contender coach that commands respect when you hear his name, not how many tickets for the SB do you have.
    how can you say Denny is a better coach than Tice? please explain this

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Denny green isnt a better coach then TIce? whaaaaat, yes he is...Denny Green is a offensive Genius....If it wasnt for him, we would have never expierenced the era known as "Moss"

"I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.

mogwai is offline Starter

yeah i'm not sold on cotrell either.but, last year most if not all of us wanted rusty tillman out.now we have good special teams.so we'll see about teddy

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    how can you say Denny is a better coach than Tice? please explain this
    Denny did make serveral good teams by recycling good QB's through his system, Jimmy Mac, Moon, Cunningham, George and he did draft Brad.

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Denny green isnt a better coach then TIce? whaaaaat, yes he is...Denny Green is a offensive Genius....If it wasnt for him, we would have never expierenced the era known as "Moss"
    I will give him his strengths on offense but he also had an offense that was STACKED so I dont know how much of that credit he actually deserved. I dont think he wasnt good at clock management and had absolutely no clue what was going on on the defensive side of the ball, I think this is obvious through his drafting and FA signing. But as an overall coach I think is a much more balance coach on both sides of the ball.

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

I agree with what your sayin. Every week I start to like Tice a little more...but I think at this point in his career hes not up there with Denny yet.We did have a stacked offense...but denny did help build some of it...and I mean...we went 15-1 under Denny...if thats not good coaching and playing then IDk what is..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast