Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kdub4MVP is offline Rookie

Starting to get "that feeling"

i dont know about u guys but this time of the year when the vikes are in contention and fighting for a playoff spot i get a swagger talking about them and goosebumps just watching them play. Maybe something to do with them never winning a super bowl and me dedicating my loyalty to them but i feel like im watching my child grow up. Especially this season considering all the sh*t they've been through. Just one of the reasons i love this part of the NFL season. Im as die hard a fan as they come but this is when we as fans gotta step it up supporting our beloved vikes even more so than normally. Time to make it happen vikings

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Starting to get "that feeling"

you know i remember this strange feeling.. but it was always at the point where our 7 - 0 start starated looking like a 7-9 finish..

now we had the opposite.. a 1 - 4 start and 11 - 5 finish

i like this years feeling!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

The bottom line is,

We are clicking at the right time, and our team is only going to get better I believe....

We have had to endure alot of bull crap this season, and now people are starting to give us the credit we have earned...

I'm sure there are some other NFC teams looking over their shoulders now, and seeing the Purple Wave Crashing towards them...

Let's just take this season out, one game at a time, and we may all be in for some great memories....

Okay Rams, your next to feel the power...

Skol

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"VikingNed" wrote:
    The bottom line is,

We are clicking at the right time, and our team is only going to get better I believe....

We have had to endure alot of bull crap this season, and now people are starting to give us the credit we have earned...

I'm sure there are some other NFC teams looking over their shoulders now, and seeing the Purple Wave Crashing towards them...

Let's just take this season out, one game at a time, and we may all be in for some great memories....

Okay Rams, your next to feel the power...

Skol
    I've got the power! da nuh nuh da da nuh nuh

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

hmm lets see here, i have watched the vikings for 27 years, about 24 i actually remember watching them. every year they were going to do something they let me down. the league really wants us to get a stadium. now if i was the commish i would tell the refs to go easy on minny for calls and such to help the vikes win and try to win the superbowl so they will get more fan and state support for their stadium. i guess im crooked like that so maybe i would make a good political guy. then i would find some bogus charges on red mccombs and have him put in prison to rot like the piece of rotten meat that he is. then i would confinscate all his money because he was laundering drug money and i'd spend that on a luxuary love boat cruise.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

"digital420" wrote:
    you know i remember this strange feeling.. but it was always at the point where our 7 - 0 start starated looking like a 7-9 finish..

now we had the opposite.. a 1 - 4 start and 11 - 5 finish

i like this years feeling!!

DiGiTaL
    I feel ya man...for some reason this season has had a different sort of excitement than the past few when we started out strong. Coming from behind makes me want us to take it all the way more than ever. That said, I can't wait till the rams game! 8-5 would feel soooo great, especially considering how the season started. And a bears loss, putting them at 9-4 would put us that much closer. SKOL Vikes!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i always get a little bit of goosebumps for vikings game, but this week there will be a little bit more as the playoffs are coming.
    We're bringing purple back.

Del Rio Guest

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    hmm lets see here, i have watched the vikings for 27 years, about 24 i actually remember watching them. every year they were going to do something they let me down. the league really wants us to get a stadium. now if i was the commish i would tell the refs to go easy on minny for calls and such to help the vikes win and try to win the superbowl so they will get more fan and state support for their stadium. i guess im crooked like that so maybe i would make a good political guy. then i would find some bogus charges on red mccombs and have him put in prison to rot like the piece of rotten meat that he is. then i would confinscate all his money because he was laundering drug money and i'd spend that on a luxuary love boat cruise.
    Common now a new stadium isn't worth damaging the integrity of the game even more then it is.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    Common now a new stadium isn't worth damaging the integrity of the game even more then it is.
    no but the mccombs idea is something i'd like 2 c!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

Hehe, I am definately starting to get "that feeling" but what sucks is what comes along with that feeling. That thought in the back of your head that you know they are going to find away to blow it, let you down, or screw it up again. I am very excited for the next 4 weeks of football and cant wait to see how this all plays out. I just have that little voice in the back of my head saying..."something bad is going to happen...it always does!"

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast