Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Start Jason Carter at Lambeau, Childress!

Who has been playing on the scout team all season long with Tarvaris Jackson, getting to know each other, developing a rapport, all that stuff?

Jason Carter.

He MUST be on the field in a big role on Thursday to give Jackson his best chance to succeed.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Del Rio Guest

Re: Start Jason Carter at Lambeau, Childress!

Just like Brad Johnson and Troy Williamson last year................oh wait.........

"Del" wrote:
    Just like Brad Johnson and Troy Williamson last year................oh wait.........
    Brad was never the #3 QB and, I'm sure, never ran the scout team.

TJack has been doing nothing but running the scout team up until a couple weeks ago (when Bollinger got hurt) and his WRs there have been Carter, Maurice Mann and other roster-stuffers.

=Z=

Del Rio Guest

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

TJack has been doing nothing but running the scout team up until a couple weeks ago (when Bollinger got hurt) and his WRs there have been Carter, Maurice Mann and other roster-stuffers.

=Z=
    He was on the 2nd team with Williamson. It was all over the papers, it was all over here.

Same deal, he wasn't a starter and neither was Williamson, he was reported to be Brads go to man. No difference.

"Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

=Z=
    He was on the 2nd team with Williamson. It was all over the papers, it was all over here.

Same deal, he wasn't a starter and neither was Williamson, he was reported to be Brads go to man. No difference.
    Well, if you want to draw a parallel with an old man and a stone hands vs. the young gun and his trusty side-kick, okay.

I don't.

Start Jason Carter.

=Z=

Del Rio Guest

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

=Z=

Well, if you want to draw a parallel with an old man and a stone hands vs. the young gun and his trusty side-kick, okay.

I don't.

Start Jason Carter.

=Z=
    No my comparison is fans jumping to conclusions.

My money is on you will not see Jason Carter this year at all. I'll place an even bigger bet that Brad Childress won't come here for roster advice.

"Del" wrote:
    My money is on you will not see Jason Carter this year at all. I'll place an even bigger bet that Brad Childress won't come here for roster advice.
    I got news for you - Brad Childress posts here.
    Can't tell you what name he uses, but I heard it from a ball boy.

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"AWZeus" wrote:
    Who has been playing on the scout team all season long with Tarvaris Jackson, getting to know each other, developing a rapport, all that stuff?

Jason Carter.

He MUST be on the field in a big role on Thursday to give Jackson his best chance to succeed.

=Z=

LMAO! Now you want them to suceed?

Doesn't that tend to contradict your "I hope they lose" 6-10 thread that you just started?

I don't think you know what you want. Is this just a CYA thread?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

=Z=

I don't.

Start Jason Carter.

=Z=
    No my comparison is fans jumping to conclusions.

I just don't understand all of the man love for Jason Carter.

I mean, sure he had a nice preseason, but he hasn't shown anything that makes him worthy of starting on Sunday.

The fact still remains that he was released, passed up by 31 other teams and then signed to the practice squad and has obviously not shown enough to even garner playing time in a receiving corps that has been awful all year.

spikecyrus is offline Rookie

start J.C.,we need to see how our hand is;
    Im not Childress or anything, I am bald, and probably not the best play caller, huh

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast