Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Start eating crow boys!

I have been so happy since T-Jacl came in that i havent stopped smiling!I do feel for brad thought since his career is probably over :-\ But the future is here now!And the best part is we only have to wait 4 days to see T-Jack play again!Unless BC is stubborn enough to sytart BJ again! :-[

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    [quote]
    "Caine]<br" wrote:

The radio announcer said Jackson did a great job of holding onto the ball until the last second which brought the defense to him and away from MeMo.
    Well I'm certainly glad you could HEAR Memo run as you listened to it on the radio.

It certainly gives you the advantage & the proof you need over those of us who actually watched & saw the effort Memo put forth as we watched it at the dome & on TV.

I'll try to be more factual from now on by turning my TV off & listening to it on the radio so I can be more knowledgeable.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    [quote]
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "Caine]<br" wrote:

The radio announcer said Jackson did a great job of holding onto the ball until the last second which brought the defense to him and away from MeMo.
    Well I'm certainly glad you could HEAR Memo run as you listened to it on the radio.

It certainly gives you the advantage & the proof you need over those of us who actually watched & saw the effort Memo put forth as we watched it at the dome & on TV.

I'll try to be more factual from now on by turning my TV off & listening to it on the radio so I can be more knowledgeable.
    So T-Jack deserves NO credit?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote]
    "singersp" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "Caine]<br" wrote:

So T-Jack deserves NO credit?
    T-Jack gets credit for getting the dump pass off under a lot of pressure. The catch, run & shedding of would-be tacklers was all Memo.

Brad would have just assumed the fetal position & taken the sack.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    [quote]
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "Caine]<br" wrote:

Tarvaris did draw the defense to him, but I'm not convinced it was on purpose.

Meweldge made the play though. Great moves, great effort....he deserved every yard he got.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"baumy300" wrote:
    Hahahah oh yeah we have a playmaker now.

T-Jack just came in and on his 2nd possession made plays that are bigger than any we have seen this year on offense. It's amazing how we just marched down the field.

Falling backwards isn't even a challenge.

If anyone but Jackson starts for the rest of this year I am convinced Childress isn't competent enough to run an NFL team.

EDIT: Oh by the way, can't you feel a new sense of hope or excitement when the offense comes out? it feels awesome.
    Brad has done a good job at falling backwards this year.

"audioghost" wrote:
    Yeah...BRAD JOHNSON LOVERS!

EAT IT!
    So what are we supposed to do? Grovel and thank you for saying I told you so?
    :

Excuse us for supporting our starting quarterback.

I'm looking forward to seeing the future now that Tarvaris is our quarterback, but why are you so happy that we were wrong about Brad?

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    Hahahah oh yeah we have a playmaker now.

T-Jack just came in and on his 2nd possession made plays that are bigger than any we have seen this year on offense. It's amazing how we just marched down the field.

Falling backwards isn't even a challenge.

If anyone but Jackson starts for the rest of this year I am convinced Childress isn't competent enough to run an NFL team.

EDIT: Oh by the way, can't you feel a new sense of hope or excitement when the offense comes out? it feels awesome.
    Brad has done a good job at falling backwards this year.

"audioghost" wrote:
    Yeah...BRAD JOHNSON LOVERS!

EAT IT!
    So what are we supposed to do? Grovel and thank you for saying I told you so?
    :

Excuse us fos supporting our starting quarterback.

I'm looking forward to seeing the future now that Tarvaris is our quarterback, but why are you so happy that we were wrong about Brad?
    I think the reason some of us are happy is because we didn't blindy follow a QB who has no business starting.

Sure I support the vikes, but I wouldn't support Steve Urkel if he was our QB.

Just like I love America but hate GWB. Doesn't make me a bad American.

Many of us knew Johnson couldn't get the job done and were mocked for saying so.

We were realists. Not blind followers just because he was our starting QB. We needed more reason than that to support the guy.

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

Where is the love......

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    All that can be really said is that Childress has led this team to a 6-8 record.
    So for all those people who stood by his infallibility as a coach compared to us common peasants (who clearly don't know a bad offense/QB when we see one), you didn't exactly back the right horse.

The fact of the matter is Brad Johnson couldn't get it done.
    Some of us saw this before the season.
    Others saw it after the NE game.
    Others FINALLY saw it after the Bears game.

Childress is directly responsible for our problems on offense for how he handled the QB position this offseason and regular season.
    More specifically this season is all but wasted because of him.

I'm not calling for him to be fired or anything, it's just disappointing to see how poorly he handled this team this past season (chalk it up to being a rookie if you want).
    Exactly! Sums my thoughts up nicely.

And hey, that crow cant taste that bad, afterall you BC lovers have been sucking his Johnson all season. Now eat it!

Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach

Tavaris to Troy...the future.

And I have to agree with the topic starter. We weren't neccessarily bashed this is one of the few moments we may have to say "I told you so" =D In the end it's all fun and game because what really matters is that the Vikings are kicking ass!

I also was one of the biggest Troy supporter. I know...his drops, especially at critical moments, made him an easy target to bash, thus a scapegoat (sacraficial lamb). But I just know in my heart Troy will a solid player and CAN be a #1 WR. His game has dropped significantly because the way we run our offense doesn't seem to suit his abilities...lack of confidence causes lack of focus causing drop balls. But of course him being a young WR is no reason to deactive him (ahem).
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast